all i feel is guilt

2 Months Later | Pam's POV

"You ready for today?"

Fergal asked as he walked into the room.

"Hell yeah. I'm so ready to get out of this damn hospital and to Orlando."

I said with a smile. Today I'm finally getting discharged out of the hospital and going to live with Fergal in the kids. These last two months have been the hardest months of my life. I've been through hell and back and I just can't wait to be home.

I sighedd as I grabbed my phone and looked through the pictures I had of Carter. I missed my baby so much. He was the smiliest baby ever. He loved to smile and he loved to cuddle. All I wanted was to cuddle my little baby boy.

It's my fault. I could've left him with Fergal. If I did, my baby would be alive. I'd be able to hold my little boy right now. But because I'm so fucking stupid, my little boy died. I took one last look at my phone and threw it at the wall.

"Holy shit Pam. What's wrong?"

He asked me.

"I killed Carter. It's my fault. He's dead because of me. I should be the one that died Fergal! I should be the one who fucking died!"

I screamed as tears fell down my face.

"Shhh, it's okay. I've got you."

Fergal said as he hugged me and held me as I fell to the ground.

"I want to die. I don't want to feel this pain anymore. I just want him back. All I feel is guilt."

I sobbed into Fergal's chest. All he did was rub my back. It's because he didn't have the words to say. And maybe cause he knows it's the truth.

A/N: hey guys! I posted a new baylor fanfic called "hard to get" and I'd love for you guys to check it out! Tell me what you guys think! 💗

life goes on (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें