don't feel guilty

I smiled as I watched Pam rock Julianna up and down as she slowly walked around the nursery.

"Soon that's gonna be our little girl in your arms."

I said with a smile.

"Yep. Gosh, I am so in love with you Julianna. I can't believe you're all ours."

Pam said with a smile as Julianna giggled at her. Even though I love having Julianna with me all the time, I felt bad for Becky. I just wanted visitation with Julianna but now Becky doesn't even get to see her. It just didn't feel right to me.

"You okay?"

Pam asked me.

"No. I feel guilty for taking her away from Becky. Every time I look at her...it reminds me of Becky. She's like Becky's mini me besides her eyes. I just feel really guilty."

I said as I looked at Julianna.

"Don't be. She tried to rip you away from your baby girl. And now she's all ours. Don't feel guilty. Seriously."

Pam said as she wrapped her free arm around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I love you. Thank you for being so understanding and welcoming to Julianna. I'm so happy we have our family back together."

I said as I kissed Pam's temple.

"Of course. I'm already so in love with her. And I'm so in love with you. I can't wait to have our baby and just be a big happy family."

Pam said as she kissed me. I honestly couldn't imagine myself this happy with Becky. And I never wanna lose this happiness again.