take him back

Pam's POV

"Are you excited?"

Aaron asked as I looked down at the custody papers in my hand.

"So excited. Thank you for coming down with me."

I said as I leaned up from the cab seat and kissed him. Aaron and I came down to Orlando to get Ethan and I finally have custody of him. This is what I've been wanting for the last month.

"Of course. I wasn't gonna let you come down here and deal with Fergal by yourself; especially 8 months pregnant."

Aaron said, wrapping his arm around my waist. I smiled as I leaned over and kissed him again. Time to get my little boy back.

+

I smirked as I knocked on Fergal's door. He wanted to surprise me with custody papers? Well, two can play that game.

"Pam?"

Fergal asked as he opened the door.

"I'm gonna need you to give me Ethan. I have custody of him now, Fergal."

I said as I gave him the papers. He looked at me and scoffed.

"You're unbelievable, you know that?"

Fergal asked as he got in my face.

"Back away from her."

Aaron spat at him. Fergal rolled his eyes as he walked back into the house. Soon Ethan ran out of the house and into my arms.

"Mommy! You saved me!"

Ethan said as I felt tears fall down my face.

"I told you I would! I love you so much. Let's go home."

I said as I picked him up and carried him to the car.