here for the kids

"Daddy!"

Julianna cheered as she ran into my arms.

"Good morning princess!"

I said as I kissed her cheek and shut the front door behind me. After Pam attempted to commit suicide, I came back down to Orlando to be with Julianna and Jaiden. I didn't even have a bond with Jaiden yet and I needed to rebuild my relationship with Julianna, which didn't take long.

Becky and I aren't together, contrary to Sasha and Pam's beliefs. I'm not looking for anything but a relationship with my kids. And that's what I'm focused on. Pam can go and sleep with whoever. As long as my kids are okay, then I'm okay.

"Where's your Mum and brother?"

I asked Julianna.

"Mum is in her room with Luke. Jaiden is still in his crib."

Julianna said as I placed her down on the floor. Becky started seeing some UFC fighter named Luke Sanders. Whatever made her happy I guess. I'm just happy with my kids.

As long as Becky and Pam are happy with their guys of choice and my kids are okay, I can't complain.

"Good morning munchkin!"

I said as I picked Jaiden up out of his crib.

"Morning Daddy."

Jaiden said as he wrapped his arms around my neck. This is all I needed. I needed my kids. I might not have Skye, Ethan, or Mia but I did have Julianna and Jaiden. I felt a little guilty for not being there for them but I can't be at two places at one. But as long as I had Julianna and Jaiden, that's all I need.