scared for your life

Pam's POV

I tossed and turned in the hospital bed as I sighed. It was basically impossible for me to sleep with all the pain radiating through my body.

I looked beside me and saw Fergal fast asleep. I don't know why he even came. I could handle myself now. When I needed him the most, he turned me away. He could leave me now.

"There you are princess."

I heard a voice say. I looked up to see Aaron standing in the doorway. I looked at him as I got flashbacks from all he's done. Flashbacks of my baby boy's bloody body. Flashbacks of the horror that he caused me.

"Get away from me."

I spat at him.

"Why sweetheart? I just came to finish what I started."

Aaron said as he pulled a knife from his pocket and put it to my face.

"Fer-"

Aaron quickly covered my mouth before I could yell at Fergal to wake up.

"That's it. You're done."

Aaron said as he began to slowly down my cheek and to my throat.. I screamed out in pain as Fergal quickly woke up and tackled Aaron to the ground.

"You stupid son of a bitch! You're the one who deserves to die!"

Fergal yelled as he punched Aaron repeatedly. He didn't stop until security came in and pulled him off as doctors tended to my face.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Fergie."

I said as I hugged him.

"Of course. I told you that I'd protect you."

He said as he kissed the top of my head.