i love you so much

I laid down on the bed next to Pam's body and wrapped my arms around her. Everyone else was asleep so I finally got some alone time just to talk to her.

"I love you baby. I love you so much."

I said as I kissed her temple.

"I miss hearing your voice. I miss seeing those beautiful brown eyes. I miss just being with you. If I could go back in time and take you in...I'd do it so quick. I messed up. But I just want you to come back to me."

I said as I cuddled myself into her.

"I really love you Pam. I'm not sure if you know that or not but I do. I love you more then anything in this world. I just need you to fight. Fight for me. Please. Fight for our family. Please just come back to me."

I said as I started crying. My tears fell from my face and to Pam's skin as I continued sobbing. I just missed her so much. I want her back so much.

"Please don't leave me. Please don't ever leave me. Please just come back to me. I love you so much. I'm sorry I didn't show it enough. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that enough. I'm sorry that I didn't love you enough that you didn't feel it. I just love you so damn much. Please come back to me."

I said as I wiped my tears.

Pam's POV

"If you loved me so damn much then you would've saved me. But you didn't. Quit pulling shit out of your ass. You don't love me. And quit playing me like you do."

I said as I wiped the tears from my face. Fergal is such a liar. He just feels guilty. He really doesn't love me. And I know that's the truth.