broken body

Pam's POV

I felt tears fall down my face as I stumbled into the bedroom. I am in so much pain. It's indescribable. I can't move my right arm. I can't move my hands. I lost a few teeth and my jaw is definitely shattered.

"Hey baby."

I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Aaron standing in the doorway of the bathroom that is connected to our bedroom.

"I hate you."

I spat as I kept my broken arm wrapped around my stomach. I just hope Aaron doesn't hurt the baby.

"Shut up. You fucking love me."

Aaron said as he roughly cupped my face; squeezing my broken jaw in the process.

"I hope you rot in fucking hell."

I spat in his face. That's when Aaron took my face and smashed it into the headboard. I fell to the ground as Aaron started stomping my stomach.

"If this baby dies, it's your fault you stupid little whore!"

Aaron yelled as he kicked me again.

"You were probably out fucking Fergal while you were in Orlando, huh?"

Aaron spat as he got on top of me and started punching me in the face.

"You deserve nothing you dumb bitch. No one will love you the way that I love you. You're just a stupid, hypocritical, manipulative little cunt."

Aaron said as he smashed my head onto the ground. He walked out of the room as I could barley keep my eyes open. I started coughing and realized I'm coughing up blood.

All of this could've been prevented if someone just answered my call for help.