take you back

10 Months Later | Pam's POV

"Happy birthday Jaden!"

I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hi Aunt Pammy!"

He said with a smile as he banged his hands on the high chair.

"Gosh I can't believe my baby boy is one!"

Becky said as I smiled.

"Everyone is growing up too fast. Mia is three, Ava is two, Ethan is six, Skye is ten, and I get another little boy in 5 Months."

I said as I rubbed my tiny bump. I went through IVF again to get pregnant after the incident with Fergal.

"Life is going great for the Quin/Martinez House."

Becky said with a smile. That's when a knock came from the door. I walked over and once I opened it, I immediately jumped back from the door.

"Fergal? What are you doing here?"

I asked him.

"I'm here for you Pam. I got help. I promise. Please just take me back. I'm begging you. I need you so bad."

Fergal said. I looked him up and down as I realized something. He gained some weight back in his face and gained a lot of his muscles back. He didn't have any dark circles around his eyes and he seemed pretty cleaned up. He's my Fergie again. The one I fell in love with before I died. And I can't say no to my Fergie.

"Oh Fergie! I love you so much!"

I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I missed you too. Will you please take me back?"

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!"

I said as I grabbed his face and kissed him. This is all I wanted him to do. Go back to himself.