comatose

I ran my hand through my hair as I waited for someone to give us a update on Pam. I can't lose her. I just can't. I looked down to see Ava fast asleep in my arms. We seemed to have a really good connection.

"I want my Mommy!"

I heard Ethan say. I looked over to see him crying on Chloe's shoulder.

"Chlo? Let me see him."

I whispered as I handed Ava off to her and took Ethan from her.

"It's okay dude. Mommy is gonna be okay."

I whispered as I rubbed his back.

"Put me down! You aren't my daddy! Get off of me!"

Ethan yelled as he pushed against my chest. He really did hate me. Even more then Skye did.

"Okay."

I said as I placed him on the floor. He crawled on a chair and sobbed his little eyes out as I sighed. I wanted to help him but...he didn't want me.

I took a deep breath as I saw the door opened to Pam's room.

"How is she?"

I asked the doctor.

"She's in a comatose state right now. We don't know when or if she'll come out of this state. I'm sorry."

The doctor said as I sighed. I walked into Pam's room to see her hooked up to a ventilator. I laid down next to her on the bed and wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you. Don't leave me yet."

I said as I kissed her temple and fell asleep next to her.