tensions are high

Pam's POV

I pouted as I followed Fergal into him and Becky's house. I had Mia's car seat in one hand and my other hand balled up into a fist. I didn't wanna be here. Why wouldn't Fergal keep to himself and out of my business.

"Did you get her?"

I heard Becky ask as I stayed behind Fergal. I moved out from behind him and kept my head down.

"Oh Pam! I'm so happy you're safe!"

Becky said as she went to hug me, but I put my arm out in front of us.

"Don't touch me."

I said as I sucked my teeth.

"Well, you can stay in the guest house out back until you get back on your feet."

Becky said with a smile. I looked her up and down as my heart sunk. I still didn't wanna believe that she's having Fergal's baby.

"Fine. I'll be out of your hair in a month. No matter if I have the money or not; I'd rather be homeless then living with you two."

I said as I put Mia's car seat on my arm.

"Wait. Can I see Mia real quick? Please?"

Fergal asked me. I took a deep breath as I glared at him.

"Five minutes."

I said as I placed the car seat and removed the blanket that was shielding her. Fergal took Mia out of her car seat and he and Becky looked at her.

"She's so perfect. She has my blue eyes! I love her so damn much. I never thought I would get to see her ever again."

Fergal said as Mia reached up and touched his beard. Mia was still a tiny, 2 pound newborn since she didn't age in Heaven, but she'll grow since she's alive again.

"I hope our baby girl is as beautiful as her."

Becky said as she rested her head on his shoulder and stared down at Mia. Just looking at Becky being near my baby made my blood boil.

"Okay, that's enough."

I said as I took Mia from Fergal, grabbed her car seat, and walked towards the guest house. If anything is for sure, I don't want Becky anyway near Mia. And maybe I don't even want Fergal near Mia.