ignite a fire

Pam's POV

"I bet you can't wait to get on that flight, huh?"

I asked Skye as I helped her finish her hospital bag. Sasha brought Ethan and Skye's stuff over so all we were waiting for is discharge papers.

"Yeah. I can't wait to live with you Mommy!"

Skye said with a smile.

"Me either. I'll be back to see if your Aunt Sasha is back with Ethan yet."

I said as I walked out of the room. Once I walked out, my anger boiled at who I saw.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here?"

I yelled at Fergal. Just then I felt someone hold me back. I turned my head to see Cass holding my arms and Sasha, Ethan, Sami, and Mella behind him.

"Let go of me! Let me knock this piece of shit out!"

I screamed as I struggled from his grasp.

"What the hell is your problem Pamela?! Besides the fact that you're a tramp!"

Fergal yelled at me.

"Whatever! I might be a slut but I never abandoned my kids or laid a hand on them. I hope you fucking rot in prison where you belong. You deserve nothing but to live a miserable, loveless life!"

I yelled at Fergal. I got out of Cass' grip, picked Ethan up, and stormed into Skye's hospital room and locked the door behind him. I can't believe Fergal actually showed up here. All I know is that I can't wait to get the hell back to San Jose.