maybe i was suppose to be with you

2 Months Later | Pam's POV

I smiled as I turned my body to face Aaron.

"Morning beautiful."

Aaron said as he kissed my forehead.

"Morning."

I said as I yawned. I placed my hand on my bump and smiled.

"3 more months till we have our little boy."

Aaron said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Then, we heard the door open and Ava ran in the room.

"Momma! Daddy!"

Ava cheered as she jumped onto the bed.

"Hey princess."

Aaron said as he picked her up and kissed her cheek. I smiled as I watched Aaron interact with Ava. He really has changed his life around and is the best father he can be.

"Are you excited for your little brother to be here soon?"

Aaron asked Ava.

"Yes Daddy! I'm gonna be a good big sister!"

"I know you will be princess. Now, go wash up and I'll make breakfast soon."

Aaron said as Ava smiled and ran out of the room. I rested my head on Aaron's shoulder and sighed.

"What's wrong babe?"

Aaron asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I just wish Fergal was around for Mia and Ethan and Skye but he's with his other family."

I said, rolling my eyes as I thought about how Becky and Fergal got back together.

"I told you to stop worrying about him."

Aaron said as I sighed.

"I know. It's just-"

"Hey, no thinking about Fergal. Not. At. All."

Aaron said as he grabbed my face and pushed me back down onto the bed as I giggled.

"I love you."

I said as I kissed him.

"I love you too."

He said. If Fergal didn't want to be around his kids then so be it. They have an amazing father in Aaron.