Diagon Alley

Today is the the day we go shopping for supplies. Like i said if I'm going they are going to have to get me out of bed themselves.

"GALINA GET UP WE'RE GOING TO DIAGON ALLEY!!" Eric shouted. Heck no am I getting my butt up. "NO, IM NOT GOING, ITS GOING TO BE LAME!!'' "Fine I'm coming in." I heard Eric come in. "Galina, get up and get dressed. Please dress nice." "Ok fine." I got up and put on a silver dress with black flats and had my black leather vest with a lioness head on it. 

I went downstairs and saw my brother and sister waiting for me by the fireplace. "There you are" Katie said "we were getting worried." "Yea you took a long time." Eric responded. I gave him a nasty look. "You ready to go to Diagon Alley?" I nodded. Eric stepped into the fireplace, held some floo powder and said" DIAGON ALLEY!" Green flames went everywhere. Ok my turn. I nevered used floo powder before. Lets do it. I stepped into the fireplace and said "Diagon Alley!" Same thing Green flames came back.

Well here we are in DiagoneAlley. I saw my brother near a shop. "So this is Diagon Alley?" I looked around. "Yup, here we are. I love this place." "I'm sure you do. Now what do we have to get here?" "A wand, books , a pet and some other stuff." "Oh and dress robes of course. I cant wait to see what house you get into." "Nice" I said We went to the pets shop first. This was the best part ever. There were owls, cats, and all kind of other animals.

I went to the cats section Of Course. Cat To Cat 🐱. I saw a cute black cat with grey eyes.

 I saw a cute black cat with grey eyes

 Mine are greenish hazel. Golden when I'm mad and brown when I'm a lioness. This cat had a white shaped moon on her head."This is the one. I'm going to name you Starlight." "Thats a cute one." I heard Eric say. We paid for the cat and went to get my robes. After that we got my wand. The man behind the desk handed me a wand."Give it a whirl." I did as he said and when I did papers went flying everywhere.

"Well thats not the right one for you." He went back and found another wand. "This is the one I'm sure Ms. Bemoll." I gave a whirl and lights went all around me. It reminded me of a sunset. My brother put and hand on my shoulder and smiled "Good job." I smiled backed and gave him a nod. We went out of the shop and Eric handed me the books 📚. He looked at his watch and stared." Oh my god we have to get to the train station before we miss the train."

We both ran to the Hogwarts Express. I turned around and gave my brother a big hug." Do I have to go?" I complained. He rolled his eyes at me and said" Don't worry, your going to have an amazing time. Please promise me something." "What is it?"  I said "Don't get into so much trouble." I laughed and nodded.  He smiled, gave me a hug and waved goodbye as I disappeared on the train.