The Boy's Hideout

It was almost morning and Starlight woke me up with a lick on my nose. I saw Draco asleep, snoring and I giggled. He woke up to me laughing and I quickly pretended to fall asleep. He winked at Starlight and brought me to him. I tried not to laugh but it was hard. Draco's hand was gently rubbing my tickle spot and it drove me crazy. I pretended to yawn and turn into his arms but he knew me better than that. " Hey Draco, whats.." Eric said but Draco shushed him and pointed to me. " She's pretending to be asleep." He said and Eric laughed. Starlight went to Eric and nuzzled him. He petted her on the head and then went to his lion form. He walked towards me and breathed in my face. " Oh my merlin Draco, When did you last brush your teeth?" I said and opened my eyes to see Eric smirking and Draco laughing. I went to my lion form and tackled Eric.

 I got on his back and pulled on his ear. He shoved me off and chased me into Draco's arms. Draco caught me and cuddled my face. I went to human and looked at Draco. " So, did you guys do it yet?" Eric asked and I quickly went red and put my face in Draco's chest. " Not yet but when we are ready, but for now and the looks of Galina who is all red, no." Draco explained and chuckled at me. " So not yet." Eric said and We both nodded. Eric told us to get ready because he has a surprise for all the boys in Slytherin. Draco quickly got ready and picked me up and out of bed. " Hey!" I told him and he put a finger to my lips and told me to shh. " Come on kit-kat, get dressed." Draco told me. " No, it is for only boys." I told him in a baby voice. " Actually, you can bring her but only her okay Draco." Eric said from outside our door.

I rolled my eyes and pouted at Draco. He picked me up and gave me a kiss. " Get dressed kitten and meet me out in the common room." He said and left me and Starlight. I shrugged and gave Starlight her breakfast and a treat and then got ready. I grabbed my wand and met Draco with the boys outside. Every boy was here, even Vaden was there.  Eric brought us to a wall and pressed a brick and a door opened. My jaw dropped, I have never seen a room like this in the castle. There was a round table with a deck a cards on it. There were Dark green couches with snakes on the arms of it. Also there were strings of lights all around the ceiling. Everyone was amazed. " Okay so welcome to the hideout. All of us Slytherin boys can hang out here, play games, work on spells and do whatever without any  girls." Eric explained. I cleared my throat and Eric looked at me. " well except for my sis." He added and I hugged Draco's arm tightly.

A few hours later....

Draco was playing magic card games with Theodore, Blaise and Vaden while Eric and I were practicing spells, charms and pranks." Okay sis, hair changing spell. You can make anyone's hair any style and color." Eric said and I pointed my wand at my head." Crinus Muto" I said and my hair changed to a beach blonde like Draco's. I shrieked with happiness and Eric was proud of me. Okay, so what about changing someone else's hair?" I asked Eric and he winked at me and pointed his wand at Vaden. "Colovaria" Eric said and Vaden's hair transformed to a rainbow color. Everyone laughed when they saw his hair and then looked at Eric and I. When Draco looked at me his jaw dropped. " Kitten your hair.." He started and I nodded and walked towards him. Do you like it?" I asked him and he nodded and kissed me. He roamed his hands  all around it and smiled. "Did you like Vaden's hair?" I asked him and giggled. " Wait, that was you?" He asked. " No it was Eric but I did the Malfoy look." I said and felt my own hair. 

Vaden looked at his hair and freaked out. Draco laughed and then caressed my face. " Awe I have a naughty kitten don't I?" he said and I giggled. I made my hair back to normal and Draco begged me to keep it. I shook my head and quickly changed Draco's hair to a bright green. I giggled and turned it back before he yelled at me. We kept Vaden's hair the same and even better, he didn't know the spell to change it back. It was almost nightfall, so we all left the hideout and went to our rooms. When the girls saw Vaden, they all laughed, except for Pansy. She turned it back and smiled at him. I really think that they are a couple but who cares. Draco brought me back to the room. Starlight was waiting for us and even had a friend over. Alyssa's puppy came over and they spent the day together. I said hello to penny as she she left to find Alyssa.

I picked up Starlight and cuddled her til she jumped out of my arms. " Okay, well I am going to take a shower." I told Draco and walked towards the door. Draco caught me and brought me to him. " can I please join you kitty cat." He said and rubbed noses with me. I giggled and said no. Starlight laughed at him and jumped in his arms. Draco sat down at the bed when he heard a knock at the door. Eric walked in, holding a envelope and a package. " it is from Katie to Galina. Make sure she gets it." Eric said and gave them to Draco. He nodded and closed the door. I walked out of the shower with a towel around me and asked what was in the package. " it's for you from Katie." He said and I took the envelope and opened it.

Dear Galina,

I found this in Mom's box that we have.

She said that this was meant for you to have when you were older.

Love, Katie

I gave the note to Draco as I opened the package. It was a couple of photographs of us all together as a family. Me, My mom, Dad, Eric, Katie and Amber. One was a pic of us at Christmas time with Katie and Amber hanging up decorations while Eric kept me from eating all the cookies. Mom and You know who is my dad were sitting on the couch, holding hands and my mom resting her head and his shoulder. Another photo was all of us outside playing around. Katie and Eric were tackling each other while Amber and I were chasing each other around the house. One photo surprised me. It was all of us at the Malfoy manor as kids. The last photo had a note under it. The picture was of Draco and I as kids holding hands looking at each other smiling. The note said, I always thought that you two would make the best couple, you two would always fight then hug and one time when he kissed your hand you smiled so big and hugged him til you two were on the floor. Always stay friends! Love, mom

I looked at Draco who smiled and took my hand and kissed the top of it. " Well your mom was right about us being a great couple." he said and hugged me. I nodded and cuddled him. I got ready for bed while Draco took a shower. We both got in bed and thought about the picture of us and what my mom said. I went into Draco's arms and kissed his cheek and then fell asleep.