The Dueling Club and The 1:00 am talk

Everyone was so happy by the sign in the great hall. It was for a Dueling club it told everyone to meet here at 8 pm. Let's just say a lot of people came. I was next to Draco as everything started." I wonder who the teachers are teaching this?" I asked Draco and he said maybe snape and of course he was right.

Professor Snape and Lockhart were our teachers for this club. They gave a small demonstration and then started pairing people up. Harry was with Draco and I was with Pansy. Harry and Draco started off first. The first step is to bow to each other. Draco asked if Harry was scared and he said you wish back to him. I giggled at the comment and Draco gave me a little glare.

They both started firing spell at one another til Draco made a snake appear in front of Harry. Professor Snape tried to get rid of it but Harry and I were just hissing at it making sure it didn't attack anyone. Draco looked at me like I was crazy and after that duel everyone got sent out.

Hermione pulled Harry and I to the side and said. " I didn't know you guys were parselmouth." Harry asked what that meant and I said it means you can talk to snakes. In a few days we found out that a boy named Justin and sir Headless Nick who is a ghost have been paralyzed. The next morning Draco asked what happened yesterday and I told him what I was. he nodded and leaned into my ear. " It kinda makes sense with you dad and all that." He said trying to comfort me.  Well it didn't really help.

I nodded slowly as a tear came down my cheek. " Don't worry kitten, you're nothing like him." He said as he kissed my cheek. I smiled at him weakly and then got called to Dumbledore's office. GREAT! ( sarcastically) and he told me something about Alyssa as I saw a pheonix turn to flames and then a chick reappeared in the ashes. The head master told me to look out for Alyssa and I told him of course and walked out and went to bed thinking about the snake talking thing. I guess I AM  turning into my dad. THAT is NOT  Good. Tomorrow Is the day to get answers from Draco. No ifs,ands or buts. :)

If he decides not to answer me. I might make my own Dueling club with him. You know what after the first Duel I had with him Let's make this one Plan B. Oh well Let's hope tomorrow goes smoothly because that is the day the Gang is drinking the potion to turn into Slytherins and help me get the truth out of him. Ron might actually be right, What if he won't budge? What if He's the heir? OMG What would happen to the Gang because the writing in blood said " Enemies of the heir beware." Oh no that would not be good. What if... Oh merlin me I need to stop worrying about all this or else I'm going to be up all night and it's already 1 in the morning.

I tiptoed downstairs and sat on the couch. " What if he won't budge?" I said out loud. " What if who won't budge?'' I jumped and turned to see Draco yawning and walking towards me and sat down. " Oh no one, I'm just thinking out loud." I said while yawning. " Oh, so what in Merlin's beard are you doing up at 1 in the morning?' He asked worried. " I just can't sleep. I worry too much." I admitted. He nodded and came closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I went closer to him as he began to rock me softly. I started purring lightly. " Try to not worry about anything and Please try and sleep so I can stop worrying about you ok?''

I laughed and cuddled deeper into him as I transformed and pounced on him softly. He looked up at me and began to pet me as I licked his face all over. " aww is someone giving me goodnight kisses." He teased me. I glared at him and let him get up so that I could lay down in his lap. " Are you ready to try and sleep now Galina?" He asked me but I didn't answer him. He softly began to tickle me and growled at him a little too loud. " Damn, ok Shhhh kitten I'm sorry. I'll let you sleep now." He said trying to not make me wake the whole house up. I glared at him and layd back down on him lap. " word of advice, Don't tickle a lioness when she is trying to sleep." Eric said as he sat down beside me, moving my tail softly so he could sit down.

" yeah, you could of said that way earlier." Draco complained. Eric chuckled to himself as he began to pet me. " So why are you two up this late?'' He asked Draco. " Oh Galina was worrying about something and it woke me up so I came down here to get her to fall asleep." He explained. " well I guessed it work." Pointing to me. I was rolling around Draco's lap making grunting noises. they both laughed at me as I woke up and glared at the two of them and then went back to bed. " I really think you two would make a great couple." Eric said. Draco agreed. " I know but she says she is a little scared to get her mark and besides what does the mark look like?" he asked.

 Eric pulled up his sleeve to show a tattoo like print in the shape of a face of a male lion. " Oh wow that's pretty cool." Draco said. " I know right but yeah you can only get it if you kiss under a special mistletoe that had a red ribbon with a little gold lion on it that it looks like the mark. You'll be able to know it's the right one because inside or not the sun's beams of light with hit it and the gold lion face will start glowing so You will have to wait til christmas to give Galina her mark." eric explained.

Draco nodded, put me back in bed to sleep and went upstairs to get his own sleep. Eric looked at me sleeping, snapped his fingers and I went back to human. he nodded and went to bed.