Knowing the Truth all along

I woke up early, got on my robes and ran out of the room without saying hi to Draco or my brother and ran straight to Harry's and Ron's table. " Ok 1 where is Alyssa and 2 what is the plan?" I asked the two. " We don't know where Alyssa is and our plan is I don't know Harry, what's the plan?" Ron replied. " We don't have one but we should go right now." Harry said as I looked over to see Draco mad at me for ditching them. " yeah we should go.'' I agreed as the three of us left and went towards the bathrooms. Let's just say we were there long enough to miss our first few classes.

We walked in the restroom to see myrtle flying around. She stopped when she saw us. " What do you want." She asked. Harry told her everything that we knew and she nodded as she told her share. Before she started talking I told them that I forgot to get something and they nodded as I left. I was walking to the common room as McGonnigal stopped me and told me I should see something. She lead me to the hospital wing to find Hermione in a frozen like way. I found a piece of paper in her hand and there was a mirror in the other.

I took the paper and opened it. A basilisk. Wait the chamber of secrets had a weapon only slytherins knew how to control. A basilisk is a huge snake that can cause death when something or someone makes eye contact with it. That's it!!! There was a basilisk in the Chamber of secrets. It just makes sense. My family said something about one of us knowing how to speak and control Basilisks. Wait my Father!!! Eric told me about having some type of control over any snakes. So that means that my dad...opened the chamber!!! I ran all the way to the common room without stopping and tried to find my brother and Draco which wasn't hard.

" Draco!, Eric!"  I yelled running to them as they looked mad at me. " Guess what I know who opened the Chamber and I also know what the weapon is. It's a.." I started as Eric shushed me as they both lead me to a dark corner. " Where the bloody hell have you been? You missed all  your classes." Eric and Draco yelled. " Ok I'm sorry but look what I found." I said as I held up the piece of paper with the basilisk information that I got from frozen Hermione. " Galina what are you talking about?" Draco asked with Eric nodding. " My father opened the Chamber of Secrets and I'm going to finish him." I blurted heading for the door.

Eric and Draco looked at each other scared as Eric ran after me and picked me up as he carried me back over to the corner where Draco was. " Oh hell no you're not. You are not going near that Chamber no matter what and that's final." Eric barked. " Besides if he finds you he might kill you or something." Draco added. " But Harry, Ron and someone else are down there fighting my dad and the Basilisk and I've got to help them." I complained. " The basilisk is the weapon in the Chamber. It's a huge snake that kills you when you make direct eye contact." I told them. " I know what it is sis and you are not going there and for the next few days Draco is going to keep you at our house till the chamber ends and I do not care if you miss school. I will talk to Dumbledore and work something with him." He said.

" WHAT!" I yelled " No I will not allow this." I said. " Kitten this is for yours and our safety." Draco said comforting me. " Draco will be taking to you to the house first thing in the morning and no one will be home so use the flu powder ok." Eric told us. Draco nodded as I groaned. Eric patted me on the head as Draco nuzzled my cheek making me crack a smile which made him smirk at me and that made me blush. I tried to turn away as I bit my lip. " Hey listen here's the deal no more biting your lip and stop turning away when you blush." he said as he turned my face towards him as he brushed his thumb against my lower lip which made me not bite my lip. " Ok fine deal." I said.

 He nodded as Eric came over and whispered for us to start packing since no one is in the dorms. Draco nodded as he began to go pack as Eric went with me to pack. No one cared if Eric was in the girl's dorm since he was my brother. He grabbed my suitcase as I grabbed my clothes except for what I was wearing tomorrow and my music box Eric gave me for Christmas. " You know this is for your own good." Eric stated. " I know but what about my friends and Draco and I not being in school." I complained. Eric zipped up my suitcase and put it under the bed. " Don't worry I said I was going to talk to Dumbledore and say it's for her safety from her father. he'll understand." He said as he kissed my forehead and went downstairs to check if Draco was ready. Hey if I'm going home till this Chamber stuff is over then I'm taking Starlight with me because I am not leaving her here all alone.

I do not want to do this but I guess I have to and like Eric said It is for my safety that I do not get harmed or found by my father so I guess I'm leaving tomorrow. I sighed as I crawled into bed and went asleep with my simba and Starlight in my arms.