Dance Practice with Snape

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT

The Yule Ball is soon and today we get to practice dancing. I put on my robes and go to eat. I sit next to Eric and Draco and rest my head on the table since I was still tired. "Sis, wake up" I heard Eric say and shook me a tad. I yawned and stretched my arms over my head. "Hi Eric." I said and rest my head on his shoulder. Eric chuckled and rubbed my shoulder." Hey sleepy head." He joked and I laughed a tad.

I snuggled up to Draco who was eating quietly. He looked at me and I smiled at him. He patted me on the head and went back to eating. I get just a pat? No smile?, no kiss? I wrapped my arms around his torso and looked up at him. " Meowfoy, what's wrong?" I asked and he said nothing. I knew something was wrong and decided to ask him later. Dumbledore told each house to go with a certain teacher to practice for the Yule Ball. Slyterins had to go with Snape and I was excited.  I grabbed Draco's hand and gave it a squeeze. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. I kissed his shoulder and we walked to where our practice is being held.

We finally got there and sat down. Draco let go of me and I frowned. This was really heart-breaking. Is Draco getting old of me? I got up and sat in between Blaise and Eric. "Why aren't you sitting with Draco?" Blaise asked and I looked at Eric sad. He gave a signal to Blaise that I didn't feel like answering and he gave me a hug. We got up and started to waltz. I looked over to see Pansy with Draco and she stuck her tongue out at me.

Blaise and I danced together til I felt a hand grab and pull me into them. I saw Draco smirking at me and pulled me into a small embrace. "Listen, I am sorry for being a little off. I just have a lot on my mind and all, also family drama." Draco apologized. I kissed him softly and caressed his cheek. "I forgive you daddy" I told him and he cracked a big smile which turned into a smirk.

He wrapped his hand around the back of my head and crashed his lips on mine. I moaned silently in my head and smiled into the kiss. I heard footsteps and then something slap Draco across the head. "More dancing with feet and less with mouths" Shape sneered and I nodded, giggling at Draco who told me to shut up." Or what?" I played with him and he gave me a smirk. "Or these clothes get to be worn by the floor and not you." He said while caressing my thigh. I blushed lightly and messed up his hair as we started to dance again.

It was getting dark out and we all were dismissed. Draco grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on it. I smiled, knowing I had my Draco back. We got to the room and I just thought about what was tomorrow. Dress shopping and finding a date.

Well I don't need to worry about that because I have Draco but I know Alyssa will be bugging me to go shopping with her. Arghh! I turned to Draco, cutting him off and smirked. "Ready to shower?" I asked and he smirked back, looking at my thigh lustfully. I giggled and told him that I will meet him in the shower.

I quickly got my suit on and jumped in the shower. It was nice and hot and I accidentally let out a moan. I looked around to see if Draco was around and thank Merlin he wasn't. I let out a sigh and then shrieked. A arm wrapped around my side while a hand grabbed my ass. I tried to turn around but a pair of lips caught me off gaurd. "DRACO WHAT THE FUCK?! I yelled at him and he was laughing his butt off. I pushed him against the wall and he stopped laughing. "Damn, some kitten is horny tonight." Draco cooed and tickled under my chin.

I growled at him but he put a finger to my lips and shushed me. " Sorry kitten" he said and I sighed. " its okay" I replied. " But between us that moan was sexy" Draco whispered. I bit my lip embarrassed and turned red. Draco took the body wash that he uses and roamed my body with it. I took a whif and fell in love with him. He kissed my forehead and grabbed at my tit.

"Draco!" I glared at him but he just smirked. "Yes baby girl" he said and I growled at him when one of his hand went towards my crotch. "Shh." Draco cooed and nuzzled my nose. "Mew" I replied and licked at his nose. His hand grabbed my crotch and.... "MEW!" I shrieked again.

Draco kissed me before I could yell at him and began rubbing my crotch. Instead of yelling, I began moaning and Draco was smirking the whole time. All I did was moan and squirmed from his touch. He went faster and I threw my head back and moaned loudly. "Smitten" He cooed and I couldn't stop moaning. He truly was the master with his hands and his mouth. "DRACO!!" I screamed and he smirked. "Yes princess, scream my name love" He cooed. "Mhmmm pleaseee stooaap" I try to say but I couldn't. Draco kissed me softly and started grinding on me. "Mhmm ahh Draco."I said and Draco chuckled. "You like how Daddy make baby kitten feels" He cooed and I looked confused. "Baby Kitten is me?" I ask and he chuckled and shook his head. "No love, you are kitten and this." He said softly and stroked my crotch. " this is baby kitten." He said and I gasped at his touch.

He started grinding and rubbing my crotch and I was at the gates of heaven. Draco took my leg and wrapped it around him. He started massaging my thigh and I moaned. His mouth was attached to my sweet spot on my neck and was sucking, kissing, licking and nibbling all over it. I couldn't handle all this pleasure and grabbed his crotch. "Tsk tsk tsk, control yourself kitten, this is a punishment, it shouldn't be pleasurable." He said and kissed me.

(Draco's POV)

I took her hand off my dick, kissed it and pinned them over her head with a charm. I got into some waterproof boxers that revealed my bulge more and full on pleasured the fuck out of her. She moaned so loud I had to place a sound proof charm over the room.  I roamed my hands around that two piece bathing suit of hers that was on that beautiful body. I then whispered sweet dirty thing in her ear. "Imagine Kitten my tongue swirling circles deep inside of your crotch"He whispered and rubbed baby kitten ever so gently. She began moaning softly and I continued. " Imagine princess my thick juicy 7 inch deep in you sending you to heaven over and over again with each thrust" I growled romantically and that one made her moan loudly when I grinded on her  with my big bulge.I slithered down to her stomach which was her most ticklish spot and attacked it with kisses, licks and nibbles. I went lower to her abdomen which was her horny spot and once I attached my lips and tongue there she screamed so loud. "FUUCK DRAACOO!!!" She screamed. I kissed her one last time and we both got out of the shower.

(Galina's POV)

The shower was over and I charged at Draco mad.  I jumped on him and he fell on the bed. " what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked. Draco caressed my side, tickling me. I couldn't take it and feel on top of him. "Bastard" I told him and he kissed me. " it's not my fault you turn me on and besides I wanted a little payback since you always turn me on with bending down in those short skirts to pick up your quil, moaning in my ear." Draco said and I kissed him. We began snogging until we fell asleep together in each other's arms

Authors note- Omg hahaahha that is enough sexual content for me today lol