Sorting

We got off the train and went to the boats. Alyssa and I went to a boat. Right when we're about to leave someone pulled the boat back. We looked back and saw Malfoy climb in. I saw Alyssa glare at him. Im so glad she's in front of me.

Malfoy didn't see her cause he kept staring at me. I felt his cold stare on my back. I turned around and glared at him."Quit staring at me Malfoy." He rolled his eyes and no one spoke all through the ride.

When we got in the castle we heard someone speak. "Is it true. Harry potter in Hogwarts?" I turned to Malfoy who spoke "Shut up malfoy, he doesn't want to be friends with you." He gave me a nasty look. I looked to Harry and smiled at him I knew he didn't want to be friends with him.

We went into a large room with looked like a dinning room and went to the front."When I call your name come and sit on the chair and I'll put the hat on you." Ok let's do this. I think Eric was in slytherin. So was my sister. I wonder what house I'll get? I hope im not in the same house as snooty Malfoy. "Bemoll, Galina." Thats me. I walked up and sat down. I felt the hat being on top of my head.

"Well what do we have here? Another Bemoll. Hmmm. Brave, stubborn, cunning and a heart of a lion." "Oh no please not Gryffindor." I wasn't thinking Gryffindor for you. How about SLYTHERIN!" I got up and saw Blaise. I sat net to him and gave him a hug. Blaise was my neighbor till I moved to the Savannah. We were best friends. I heard Alyssa and she went to HufflePuff. Great news I'm stuck with Malfoy. This is going to be a long year.