The Trap Door and note

I woke up early on a Saturday and found starlight cuddling my leg. I giggled at the site of her sleeping on me. I got up, trying not to wake her or anyone up. I tiptoed downstairs( lion form) because I didn't want to squeak a step. I sat down and waited for the sun to come up. I felt a jump landed on my legs and looked down to see starlight rubbing me and purring. I started to pet her when I heard a door open. I looked up to see a pair of blue gray eyes and pure white hair. Great!!, Malfoy's here. I glared at him as he began sat down but starlight jumped out of my lap and stood where Draco was going to sit down." What the, oh hi starlight." he said as he picked her up as he sat down. starlight was purring as he was petting her.

"What are you doing here?" I said a little annoyed. He looked at me with a smirk. " Waiting for the day to start. you?" " Same, I'm going to see Alyssa in the hospital wing." I said with a nod. He put his arm on the top of the couch where his hand was right behind my neck but I didn't notice yet. " Why is she there?'' he asked. " she passed out in detention." I explained Draco looked surprised. "Yea, I know right, I actually liked our detention, I would go back." I said. Draco looked at me with confused face. " you would go back?!" "Well in the day time,when no one is watching." I responded.

His hand, that was right behind my neck started tickling me on the back of it. At first I didn't notice but then I looked back and he quickly stopped. " Really Malfoy, your not slick." I said with a smirk. " oh you wanna bet." he said. " No because all you ever do to me is make bets with me." I said quickly. "That's true and you always lose, which is also true.'' He said again with a smirk. I looked at starlight who was at the door of the common room bouncing. Draco and I exchanged confused looks. " Is the sun up?" I asked starlight. starlight started bouncing up and down and ran to us and back to the door. I got up and went out the door without noticing Malfoy with a dangerous smile cast upon his face.

I ran all the way to the hospital wing. When I got there Alyssa was yawning and getting out of the bed."Hey Alyssa, how are you?" I asked giving her a hug. " Good, I'm hungry, wanna eat?" she responded. I nodded and went to the Dinning Hall. We sat down with Harry and Ron, followed by Hermonie. We all started to talk about the detention and then Harry and Hermonie pulled me aside. "We found a trap door within the castle and we think Snape is after the stone." Harry said. Hermonie nodded. "what! Why would Snape be after the stone?" I asked.

 They both shrugged. The three of us sat down confused. Then Alyssa's Owl came by and dropped a letter in my hands. " Winston?'' Alyssa said confused. " Who's that, your boyfriend?" I asked.  Alyssa pointed to the air. " The owl."  I looked to see a brown owl flying. "Yeah, right. your boyfriend is Longbottom, I forgot." As I said that, Neville looked at us with a mouthful of food and a confused face." what?" he asked with food in his mouth. "Nothing." Alyssa and I said together.

I looked at Alyssa and she started blushing. I smiled and looked at the letter in my hand. " Is that for me or you?" Alyssa asked. She has a point. It was her owl who dropped the letter but it landed in my hand. I shrugged and opened the letter. "It's for me" I said with a frown. 

     Dear Galina,

Meet me at the Black lake after lunch. Don't try and not come because I will get your brother and we will find you.

             I can't wait to see you Kitty cat!!

                                                     -Draco

Alyssa took the letter and read over it, she smirked. " Someone's has a date." she teased. I glared at her." I'm not going, I will just hang out with my brother.... No I can't, he has a meeting. Dang it." I pouted at Alyssa and everyone else at the table. " Can I go with you guys?" I asked but they all shook their heads. I glared at all of them and left the table. I went out of the room, heading to the black lake. Let's hope this doesn't turn into a disaster.