Getting Back to School, Kisses and Being Punished

WARNING!! A LITTLE KINKY!!

I was glad to be back at school. Draco and I were still hand in hand when we sat down at our table. Vaden sat on the other side of me and Draco got a tad mad. I could tell because he was squeezing my hand. " Ow " I said softly and he realized what happened and let me go. He kiss my hand and said that he was sorry. I forgave him with a small kiss and began eating as Dumbledore spoke. I rested my head again on his shoulder and he whispered, " Sit up or else I won't kiss you. this whole year"  I groaned and sat up. " Good girl" he whispered. I smiled and kissed him on the shoulder. We listened to Dumbledore the rest of the time and then headed to our dorms.

I was so happy to get back to the room. I threw myself on the bed smiling. Draco laughed at me and showed me the drawing book. I flipped to see the same mark that was in the sky at the tournament. It was a skull face with a snake going through it. It kinda gave me a bad feeling in my stomach but I didn't show it to Draco. I gave it back to Draco and he ruffled up my hair. " Kitten it's fine so stop worrying ok?" I nodded slightly and Draco started smirking again. I turned into my lion before he did anything and he just sighed. " Come here kitty." He said and I just stared at him. " I wonder if Pansy.." He started but I had pounced on him and started licking him." Ahh kitten stop stop kitten!!" He said. I got off of him and he ran out of the room and to the couch. Eric, Vaden. Blaise and Pansy were sitting and talking til I came in like a wrecking ball. (Get It!!) I jumped on Draco and gave him one last lick. 

 All eyes were on me and I got a tad scared. Vaden seemed to remember me since the first time I met him I was a lion and Blaise and Eric know already. Pansy was scared a little and asked why a lion is here. " Because she's... my.... pet!" he lied. I glared at him hard and growled as I tackled him. " She says she's not your pet." Eric translated. I was still glaring at him and I nodded. " Ok fine no she isn't." He said and I got off of him. " Do I still get a kiss though?" He asked and Pansy gagged thinking that Draco was going to kiss a lioness on the lips. I nodded and pressed my nose against his. Everyone awed except Pansy and Vaden.

He smiled and pat me on the head. I sat next to him and Pansy and Vaden were still confused who I was. I walked over to Blaise who was sitting next to Vaden and Pansy and laid on his lap. He began petting me and I smiled. Eric started a Truth or Dare game and I was first. " Truth or Dare?" he asked me. Blaise poked me and pointed to Eric. Oh umm I'm going to pick dare. " Ok I dare you to run around the castle and bring back a slice of meat without getting caught." he said. Oh please this is a piece of cake. I called Starlight and we ran out of the room. " So who is that lion?" Pansy asked. " yeah she looks familiar." Vaden added. " You'll see." Draco said and waited for me to come back. All the painting were staring at us as we walked back to the common room. " I'm back!!" I said and showed everyone the meat. I went back to human and Pansy and Vaden were shocked as ever. " Hey guys." I said to Pansy and Vaden. " I told you this was a piece of cake." I said to Eric.

 Starlight was playing with the meat and then took it to the room. I sat back down and the two were still shocked. I went back to lion mode and stretched out on Draco's lap. He tickled my sides and I tackled him a second time and hissed. " Ok that's it." He said and picked me up. I started meowing like a little cat and he carried me up to the room. I looked at him and he placed me down. Hey! what's going on? He grabbed his rope and tied my leg the the bedpost. I meowed again as he kissed my head and walked out of the door and locked it. Draco just locked me out and I started making loud, annoying noises. I heard a ugh and heard the door unlocking. I went back to human as he just stared at me. " What?" I asked. " I don't like being away from you." I said as he bent down next to me and released me. " You need to shhh ok?" he said as he helped me up and pinned me to the wall sternly.

I was scared for a little and he could tell. He loosened his grip on me and sighed. I nodded and pinned him against the wall smirking. I kissed him sweetly and he gave in, not knowing what was going on. I slowly took his wand out of his pocket along with mine and broke the snog. I smiled and quickly left and locked Draco out like he did to me. He began banging on the door, yelling at me to open the door but I ignored it. " Galina open the goddamn door!" He yelled at me. I walked downstairs and everyone was staring at me. I sat down next to Eric as we continued to hear Draco yelling at me. " Little bitch." He whispered under his breath. " Galina, open the door." Eric said. I shook my head no as he shrugged and we all talked about our break. Sooner or later it fell into night time and it was time to go to sleep and time for me to face Draco. I was a little scared and Eric wished me luck. Pansy glared at me while Vaden winked at me. I sighed and slowly went up to the room. It was very quiet which scared me. I hesidentantly opened the door to see no one but Starlight playing with yarn. I went to put on my Pjs since it was very late. I put on some shorts and took off my shirt. I remove my bra and slipped into a large T-shirt and was about to get in bed til someone grabbed me and forced me down in a seat. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was tied up and saw Draco smirking down at me.

KINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had his wand and my wand in his hands and bend down to meet me. " Hi kitten." He said running his fingers through my hair. I gulped which made him smirk even more. " Hi." I said softly. " Not such a good idea to lock me out and steal my wand now was it?" He asked and I shook my head. "No." I said softly again. " I don't think you know who's possession you are now do you?" He asked smirkly, tilting my head up to face him more. I was quiet then and Draco got close to my ear. " I think you already know what your punishment is." he said and traced my neck with his lower lip. I gulped again and Draco started kissing around my sweet spot. I closed my eyes and waited for this to end. He licked a straight line all the way up to my sweet spot and sucked softly for now. I was gripping on the robe and was glad that it wasn't burning me. He began to suck harder on my sweet spot and faster and it was making me want to moan but I didn't make a sound. Draco noticed this and decided to take it a step farther and sang his teeth into my soft flesh. He gave it one last kiss before he faced me staring at my neck. It really hurted and I wanted him to release me.

He took the rope off of me and I stayed there in the seat. " so did you learn your lesson?" He asked. I held my neck and I had a few tears in my eyes. I nodded and he told me to stand up and to wash my face. I went into the bathroom to wash my face off and noticed Draco getting ready by taking his shirt and pants off. It left him in his boxers and he saw me looking at him and not washing my face off. He stepped into the bathroom and stood behind me. " I thought I told you to clean up?" He said into my ear, rubbing my arms. " I'm sorry I got a little distracted." I admitted. He chuckled and took a towel and put some water on it. He put it near my face and I backed up into his chest. He wrapped his one arm around my stomach and started cleaning my face with his other arm. The water was cold and I didn't like it one bit. He even put it on my neck which is where he marked me. " ow." I said softly and he kissed my head to comfort me. he put the towel down and we got in bed. Starlight was fast asleep and snoring a little which made me smile. Draco brought me forwards to him and I wrapped my arms around his stomach as he rested his head on mine and we both fell asleep.