The Date and Messing around with Draco

I woke up yawning and realized that I wasn't so tired. Then I remembered today was the day we were going to Hogsmeade for the first time. I was so excited til Alyssa came busting in the dorm room. " Ok listen up today is the date with you and Draco and me and cutie pie.. oh I mean my date." She said reaching for her breath. " Whoa girl you mean today is the date?!" I asked alarmed. Great! I totally forgot. Alyssa then began going through my clothes. " What are you doing?" I asked her. " Picking out a hot outfit for you to wear when you see Malfoy. Ohh how about this." she said as she picked up her outfit that she brought with her. It was all pink with a winter style to it and had fake pink and white fur on the end of the sleeves. It was blinding me.

" Oh my god isn't this a great color on you. You should totally wear this." She said. " I can't tell it's blinding my eyes and why do I have to wear that? Can't I just wear jeans , a cute blouse and boots. Draco wouldn't care would he?" I asked. She crossed her arms at me and frowned. " I mean he wouldn't but wait til he sees you in this. His mouth is going to drop or are you a scaredy cat." she teased making that the only thing to get me to do something because I hate being called a scaredy cat. I grabbed the outfit as she looked for an outfit for her to wear for Longbottom.

To be honest I did like the fur on the outfit but not the color. I went to go show Alyssa my outfit and she gasped. " aww you look so cute. Oh you look like a pink fluffy kitten." she said as my eyes turned golden. " don't call me that!" I threatened her. " Oh right that Meowfoys  job isn't it." She teased as she found a cute yellow sweater dress. " Ok can we go now." I whined. " aww the princess wants to go see her prince." She teased again. I rolled my eyes and went to find the gang. When I reached them they all complimented me on my outfit. We all went to Hogsmeade as I was walking alone looking at the amazing place.

 I was then interrupted by arms snaked around my waist from behind me. I then felt a hand cover my eyes so that I couldn't see. " guess who?" someone said. I thought about the voice and I already knew. " umm Mr Hot slytherin prince who got attacked by Buckbeak and is a hot kisser and has a nice body so... Draco Meowfoy?" I said as I turned around to find lips kissing my all over my face. I was right it was Draco and his outfit was cute. he had on a green turtleneck with a blackish gray jacket on and a gray fuzzy hat. He looked so cute. " I was right." I said as I bear hugged him. When I pulled away we saw Alyssa come near us. " Aww it's Dralina." She said as we all walked to the Three Broomsticks for a drink. We all three sat down and I guess Alyssa was looking for Longbottom.

Draco and I got a big butterbeer to share and it was really tall. I told draco that I would pay for it but he had already done it. I used my wand to make the drink a little bigger and Draco smirked at me. We both had a sip til we saw Blaise sit next to Alyssa. " umm Alyssa I thought you were meeting Neville?" I said confused. " Oh I did but I wanted to come here to spend time with my Boyfriend." she said as she held Blaise's hand. Draco who was sipping butterbeer spit it out acting disgusted. " You two are dating?" he asked. They both nodded as I was angry at them both for not asking me for permission to date each other who are both my best friends.

" You guys don't even know each other. you knew each other from me." I said giving them the hint. They explained everything as they then left us be and went to find their own table. Draco and I still weren't convinced but soon left it be. We began talking about stuff til Draco asked me to do something that made me get butterflies. " Can I get a kiss?" He asked I looked at him shocked. If I kissed him then I would lose the deal and have to get blonde streaks in my hair. " Oh are you a scaredy kitten hmm." he said smirking moving me closer to him. Oh well here goes nothing. I grabbed him by the collar of his jacket and full on lip locked. He took it to the next level by snoging me. His hat was off since this was a restaurant so I decided to play with his hair.