The Tour of the House and Busted

I was sound asleep till I felt something right behind my ear and then rising. I shivered under the touch and heard someone chuckle. I kept feeling it for a while. " Mhmmm stop." I said in a bit of a moan. I turned to see Draco doing it to me still. I looked closer and realized he was licking me.

I pushed him off as he went back to licking my ear again. He also wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me to him." Can you stop licking my ear please I don't feel like having a bath now." I said and told him the when lions lick each other it is either kissing or bathing. He smiled and nodded. I finally went back to bed till I felt him nibbling on my lower earlobe.

I slightly giggled and turned my body to face him red. " I said st..." I tried to say as he cut me off by sliding his lips on mine. Again I melted at his touch and tried to pull away. His grip on my waist was a lot stronger and now I couldn't escape him even if I wanted too. His arms went from my waist to each side of my face to hold me in place. He began snogging me slowly and then picking up the pace.

I felt him lick my lower lip as I didn't let him in. He grew a little inpatient and sent one of his hands to my chest and tightened his grip on my breast. I gasped and yelped a little as Draco moved quickly and slid his tongue in my mouth. Both hands were back on my face and smirked when his tongue touched mine. I shivered and slightly moved away but I didn't get far.

////////Draco's POV////////

She tried to back away but my grip didn't let her. She whined a little and I gave her another lick on her lip. I felt her smile as I used my tongue to explore her mouth which made Kitten short on breath. I brought my hips towards her just to see her reaction as just as I expected she moaned a tad and tried to push me away. I couldn't help but smirk and grind on her to hear that beautiful moan again.

When I heard it I picked up my pace lightly. I felt her hands gain more power and had enough to push me to the side. She curled up in a ball. "Draco please stop grinding on me." She said still cowered. I slid over to her and pulled her to me. " I'm sorry kitty." I said to her and began petting her head. I went down to her neck and gave it about 2 or 3 licks.

She started giggling and playfully pushed me. I smiled at Galina and drawn her closer. I then lowered down to her neck and began snogging it. I may have enjoyed it a little too much because she asked me 10 times to stop and I was a little embarrassed and slightly red. " Umm Galina can I ask you something?" I asked her with my arms still around her. I rest my head on her shoulder as she looked behind her to see me. " yeah what is it?" She said and I smiled.

" Can I get a tour of the house since I never really get to see it fully." I asked her and she nodded. I kissed her neck and told her thanks and to get dressed. I got out of bed right after she got up.

//////Galina's POV//////

I yawned and stretched and finally made it out of bed. I was heading to the restroom but Draco blocked me on purpose. " Draco move out of the way." I told him but he just came closer and closer to me. I ducked under his arm and made it the the bathroom just in time. I put on a cuddly gray shirt and leggings. When I walked out Draco was nowhere to be seen.

I got a little scared then and walked to the bed. I laid down on Draco's side and stared at the ceiling. I soon saw a flash of blonde and white tower over me. It was a white lion. I smiled at Draco and I guessed he liked his new upgrade. I began petting him but that ended when he began licking my face.

I crawled away but Draco would just bring me back to him and lick me again. I tried a least five times to get away but it didn't happen. On the 6th try I made it and I was glad and out of breath. I stared at Draco and I patted the bed spot next to me. " come here." I said to him and he came and sat down. I buried my face in his soft mane and went into my lion as well. I pounced on him as he chased me out of the room and into the kitchen.

I tumbled him to the ground and told him that I won. " Well it's about time you two woke up." someone said. I got off Draco and looked to see Eric. I rubbed against him and went back to human. " Morning." I said and hugged everyone. Eric called for me and Draco to follow him and we went to another room. Draco then went back to human as Eric talked.

" Ok you two need to stop pretending that you're not dating because you are and Galina lift up your sleeve NOW!" He barked at me. Draco had his hand on my back and I lifted my sleeve to show my mark. " Draco told us that it happened when you and Katie left to bed." He explained. I glared at Draco as he didn't look at me once.

" Ok fine yes we're dating and I got my mark." I gave up. Eric already knows and now he's going to kill me. Instead he walked to us both and bear hugged us. " Oh my Merlin I'm so happy for you two." he said pulling away. " A Malfoy and a Riddle you do know that you two would end up together no matter what because you two are the highest blood of royalty in Slytherin." He said and I didn't get a word he said. Well other than Malfoy and Riddle.

We all ate together and then Eric and I showed Draco the house. We came across a room that locked with a sliver door. " Ok what's this one?" Eric asked as he unlocked the door. When we walked in there were handcuffs and a lot of weird stuff. There was also a lot of dust and cobwebs. " yeah i'm out have fun." I said and walked towards the door.

Draco grabbed me by the back of my shirt and yanked me to him. Eric lit his wand as we looked around. I found a sign that read 'Play room' but this didn't really make sense. When Eric saw the sign he knew exactly what this room was. " Ok see the big X thing with handcuffs on each end." we looked over and nodded. " Well this place is a sex room but I guess we shut it down because someone was too young and didn't have her mark." Eric stated and looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I explained that this room was for all lions that had their mark and people that didn't have theirs they couldn't come in. I once caught Eric in the act with his girlfriend once when I was like 3. I was so confused. When Eric explained that  story to Draco I turned dark red and hid my face from the two. Bryan and Jake came in to find out where we were. 

They looked at the room and their faces lit up " Oh dude I remember this room. Remember when Galina came in when she was a least 3 I think and caught Eric in the act." Bryan said laughing. " Oh yeah that was so funny." Jake responded remembering the place as well. I shook my head and went to go find Katie.

I told her about what we found and she was shocked. she asked if it was scary being the only girl and I nodded. I took her to a room we both loved and that was the music recording studio. We heard a crack of a whip and it scared us both. I sat down in one station and Katie sat in another one. We both put on headphones and made a beat and started singing.

Meanwhile in the playroom Eric was showing Draco everything in the room like he remembered it just as if it was yesterday. He came against a rope and gave it to Draco. He was surprised to even think anyone would have one of these in their house. "this rope which I don't even know what the name of it is well this.." He tried to explain but Jake butted in. " oh I know that's the rope that whoever is tied in it they do whatever you tell them to do. The person who ties the other one up is in charge of the one who is tied. Get it?" He asked Draco and he nodded.

Eric nodded and told him he could keep it. " you can use it to make Galina less headstrong." Eric added and they all laughed. " yeah runty is pretty headstrong." Jake and Bryan said together. Draco agree and they all stopped to hear singing. The 3 boys went out of the room and into the recording studio. I was singing and Katie was putting my voice on the speaker. we both finished the song together and hugged telling each other great job.

The boys clapped for us and we turned to see them coming towards us. " great job runty and Katie.' Jake said making me glare at him. Draco came to me and said Great job and showed me the robe. "What's this?" I asked. " I told him he could keep it." Eric said and told Draco to try it on me. He wrapped one loop around my wrist and the whole rope began to glow. " Oh yeah the rope glows I forgot about that." Bryan said. Draco thought about what he wanted and I leaned in to kiss him.

When I pulled away he let the rope off of me and I asked if that is what he wanted and he nodded while kissing my cheek. I smiled and the glow from the rope disappeared when it was off my skin. The rest of the day was awesome and tomorrow the cousins leave and we go to Malfoy Manor for the late Christmas party. I can't wait. Tomorrow we get to see what Draco's parents think about us dating. Yay!!