Dralina Is Back!

I rolled over in bed and yawned. I cuddled up more in the blankets and looked at Draco sleeping. I found his drawing book in his arms and gently took it out. I flipped through the pages and saw something I would never look the same at again. It was me handcuffed to the bed wearing a bra and underwear that matches. He drew him on top of me and kissing my neck. I placed the book down to see a smirking Draco. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. " You are such a horny bastard." i told him and he winked at me. I giggled and he pulled me in an embrace. I cuddled his chest and he kissed my temple. " I'm so glad to have you back." he told me and touched my breast. I smacked his hand away and he chuckled. " Same." i said back and he kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed back. He then traveled down to my cheek and gave it a small lick. I giggled and kissed his nose.  " Awe the love birds are back." I heard Eric say and we both turned to see him in the doorway. 

I giggled and Draco began petting my head to the point where I was purring very loudly. " So what are you guys doing today?" he asked and I opened my mouth to speak. " Having sex." Draco said and I hit his arm. Eric chuckled at my reaction and patted me on the head. '' I don't know to be honest." Draco claimed and I nuzzled his chest. " Just cuddle." I said and Draco smiled down at me. " Well the boys and I are hanging in the hideout if you want to join." Eric invited us and we nodded. " Sure." Draco agreed and got ready. " Morning little sis." Eric finally said and pecked my lips. " Morning Eric." I said and yawned which made him chuckle. Draco came out in some sweats and with his jersey in his hand. I ran up to him and nuzzled his warm body. " Awe smitten kitty is being adorable." He cooed and Eric shook his head chuckling at us. I meowed at the two of them and Draco kissed me. " God I love you." he said and rubbed noses with me. " I giggled and touched his cheek. " Love you too ferret." I played and he glared at me.

He leaned in to my ear and his hand went down to above my ass. " I will pleasure the fuck out of you again like I did in the shower that one time." He warned and I gulped slightly. " I'm sorry Meowfoy." I told him meekly and he kissed my temple. "Good girl, good kitten." He cooed and we all went to the hideout. I sat on the green couch and slept a bit more while Draco and Eric practiced spells and charms. " How many spells and charms do u even know?" Draco asked Eric and he chuckled. " I have no idea, I know a lot. I know prank charms, duel spells, pleasure and sex charms, and a LOT more." Eric listed and Draco nodded. " Wow, wait there are sex charms?" he asked confused and Eric nodded. " Yeah a lot." he replied and Draco smirked at me still asleep and licked his lips. " Hmm, is there an easy one that we could do right now to Galina?" He asked chuckling and Eric chuckled and thought. " Umm i dont know but all of them make a girl moan pretty loud so best not to do one now." Eric told him and he nodded. " yeah especially in public." Draco added and laughed.

I stirred and woke up from my little cat nap. " Finally." Both boys said and I glared at them both. Draco used accio spell and I was in his arms like that. I purred on him and yawned. " It's like having my own baby." Draco claimed and Eric laughed. " Yup, that's my baby sissy." Eric cooed and I nibbled on his finger tickling under my chin. " Cutie." Draco cooed and licked my temple. I tried to bite him but he pulled away in time. " No ma'am, bad kitten." He said and cupped my face with one hand. I mewed and Eric ruffled up my hair. We left the hideout for lunch and I stole Draco's food. " That's it, you are getting punished." He whispered and licked his lips. I shook my head and he cupped my face. " Tsk tsk tsk kitten saying no to me only adds on more punish time." He said and I ate my food silently. I said i was sorry and did puppy eyes to make him reconsider. He finally sighed and said he wouldn't punish me. I squealed and cuddled his arm. I started purring and he chuckled and rubbed my head.

Draco then began feeding me food and I loved it. A little bit fell on my collar bone and Draco licked it off. I laughed and cupped his face. " You are crazy Draco lucius Malfoy."I told him and he kissed my nose which turned me red."And you are absolutely adorable." he said back and we made our way back to the common room. I rubbed my face on him and he smirked and picked me over his shoulder. 'Ah Draco put me down!" I said while laughing and he chuckled and smacked my on the butt gently. I finally got placed down and his lips smashed down on mine. I squeaked a tad and he chuckled. Draco took his lips off me and roamed his hands all over me. " God, you are so cute" he cooed and rubbed noses with me. I smiled and caressed his face, knowing I had my adorable, tall, cute ferret back with me. We got in bed and fell asleep together.