Year 1's summer and back to Hogwarts

It was summer and I couldn't wait. Alyssa wanted me to have a sleepover and I said yes. She told me that Neville was coming and I started to tease her. Eric told me that one of these days we were spending the night at the Malfoy Manor and I almost threw a fit. When I got to Alyssa's house we all started talking about our first year and how it went. Soon Neville left and it was just Alyssa and I. We both got on our PJ's. Mine were black and had golden lion paws all over them and Alyssa was wearing her Panther ones. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair and when I came out Alyssa looked sad. I asked her what was wrong but she said it was nothing. 

I sat beside her and just stared at her. "Ok, I was trying to letter Harry but he wouldn't answer and I miss him and you know he's like a brother to me." I gave her a look as if she was forgetting someone. " oh yeah, like a brother to US.'' she rephrased. I smiled. I looked at the clock and it said 11:45. " Oh Damn, we have to get to sleep and Don't worry about Harry ok. It makes it look that your cheating on Neville." She nodded and realized what I said. "Hey!!" She yelled at me. "At least Draco didn't kiss me" She said right back. I told her to shut up and we both fell asleep.

The next morning Alyssa left for the Weasley's and I went back home. Eric and Katie were already packed and it was only a few days til we go back to school. I asked what was going on. " We are going to the Malfoy manor and spending the night there." Katie said " Yeah, Remember?" Eric added. I rolled my eyes and saw that my bag was packed too. I went to go change into a black dress with silver flats. On the dress there was a black belt with a silver lion buckle. I went back downstairs and we all went to the Manor.

When we got to the house I looked at it with my mouth open wide. Man this is a big house. "Hey Eric, when we get inside can you asked Malfoy for a road map?" I asked He looked at me confused. "Why?" " Because I know I'm going to get lost in this house." Katie giggled, she knew what I was talking about. Last time I ever went to a big house, I got so lost I started crying for help. It was so embarrassing. I pushed her playful and we went in the house.

Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy welcomed us at the door. Narcissa was very anxious to meet us, mostly me for some reason. Eric asked where Draco was and she said he was finishing getting ready. Wow how long does it take for a boy to get ready. Girls take longer than boys and that's a fact. He ran down the stairs to meet us and hugged Eric. " Hey man, what's up?" "Oh hey Katie, nice to see you again and hi kitten." He teased. Narcissa gasped. " Oh so this is the girl you call Kitten. I had no idea it would be a powerful young girl." I looked confused. I don't become powerful til I get my mark and to get my mark I have to have a boyfriend. Two words, NO WAY!  There is no way that I am getting a boyfriend and what does she mean by powerful. No one in my family was powerful at least I don't think they were. All I know is that my mom and my brother and sister aren't that powerful but I don't know about my dad.

We all had dinner and Katie and I shared a room and Draco and Eric went to his bedroom. Katie and I talked and I asked her about the powerful thing Mrs. Malfoy was talking about. She said you'll understand when your older and went to bed. I glared at her and did the same. In the morning we all had breakfast and went to Hogwarts Express. When Eric, Draco and I got on the train and took our seats( I sat next to Malfoy of course cause of the bet) I saw a blue flying car out the window. I thought I was crazy and looked again. Alyssa, Ron and Harry were all in the car and Alyssa held a sign saying These Boys Drive Like A Bunch Of Wild Animals! I laughed and Draco looked at me. " What's so funny kitten?" I pointed to the car and he shook his head in disappointment. I put my head on Draco's shoulder cause I was tired from laughing and went to sleep on him for the whole ride. I didn't know what I was thinking. This year might not be so bad.