Lucky Me :)

(Just a nice cozy fluff scene)

We were back at Hogwarts and I woke up slowly. My cramps were soo much better. I rolled around in the blankets and opened my eyes to see Draco gone. I heard voices outside the room and I got dressed. I peered out and saw Draco on the couch with Blaise, Eric and.... VADEN?! I walked to the couch and sat down next to Draco. " Oh, hey babe." Draco said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and held his hand. " How did you sleep?" he asked and rubbed my sleepy eyes a bit. I yawned and gave him a sleepy face. " Good, but I'm still sleepy." I replied and he chuckled and brushed some hair out of my face. " Well Vaden came back to school." Eric said and I nodded. " Well yeah, I can see that." I talked back and Eric and Vaden chuckled. " And Pansy and I are now together." Vaden said and Pansy came down and kissed him. " Good, now you can stop hitting on my girlfriend." Draco spatted and I smiled at him and squeezed his hand a tad.

Eric chuckled at Draco and ran his fingers through his hair. " Yeah, Draco is very protective of his kitten." Eric stated and Draco nodded. " Well of course I am, I love Galina so much and I'm very lucky to have her in my life. Lucky me." he told everyone and looked down at me. I smiled and he rubbed my head softly. " Even though she can be a little pain in the ass." Draco added and I glared playfully. Draco laughed at my glare and sat me in his lap. I played with his hair and he rolled his eyes at me and sighed. " Galina, Why do you always play with my hair?" he asked while cooing at me. I continued playing with his hair and let out a small meow. " Am I suppose to know what that means?" he cooed and I meowed again. Draco looked to Eric and sighed. " Eric, I need to learn lion." he said and Eric nodded. " Yeah, you really do, because what if she curses you out and all." Eric chuckled and Draco glared at me and started tickling me. " AHhhahhahahahahhhh" I laughed and fell in the middle of him. " Grrrrr." he growled into my neck and I smiled. " No you're the little stinker." I replied and he looked shocked. " Wait, you understood that?" he asked and I nodded. Draco smiled and put his cheek on mine.

Draco and Eric spent the day learning lion while Alyssa, Ginny, Hermione, Luna, and I spend the day making cute jewelry and other accessories. I made a slytherin hair ribbon for myself, Luna made a ravenclaw purse which was adorable, Ginny and Hermione made matching hair bows and Alyssa made hufflepuff earrings. We all sat down outside and had a drink when the boys decided to come over. Harry, Ron, Neville, Cedric, and Blaise came over and sat with us. Harry and Cedric talked about the next challenge, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione talked about spells, Neville and Alyssa talked couple things and Blaise and I talked about Draco's lion lesson. It was nice to just get out and talk with friends. We talked for a good while and then went to our common rooms when it started to get cold and I mean pretty cold and windy.

I was shivering and Blaise rubbed my arms to keep me from freezing to death. We finally got to the common room and I was still shivering like crazy. Draco and Eric saw us and Draco ran to me and took me in his arms. " Shhhhh its okay, shhhh." he cooed and wrapped his jacket and a blanket on me. He handed me a hot butterbeer and blew on it to cool it a tad. We sat down and Draco placed me by the fire. The boys started talking and Draco began rubbing my legs to warm them up. I snuggled up to him and he smiled down at me. Draco then started kissing my head softly and I began warming up. I took a sip of butterbeer and Draco made two straws so we could share it. I put some foam on his nose and he jumped slightly. " Ooo you little...." he chuckled and wiped it off. I giggled and laid on Draco's shoulder which was freezing. I went to our room and looked in his side of the closet. I found an animal print robe and decided to put it on. i walked back out and laid back down on his shoulder. " Kitten." He whispered in my ear and I smiled and rubbed the sleeve of the robe which was VERY soft and cuddly. " yes." I whispered back and cuddled his robe. " Why are u wearing my robe?" he asked a tad embarrassed. "I was going to give it to you but it is so cuddly that I want to wear and sleep in it tonight." i said and he sighed.

" Okay but you have to give it back in the morning because I need to get warmth too." He cooed and I looked at him and smiled. I nodded and took another sip of butterbeer. He smiled and petted my head. We all were sitting by the fireplace when I yawned which made Blaise yawn and Eric. " Rascal." Draco told me and yawned and I mewed. " Shh, it's your robe not mine." he whispered embarrassed and Eric chuckled at him. " Shush." he warned Eric and yawned again. We all talked about what might the next challenge be and Draco actually fell asleep on me. He fell into my lap and started cuddling my leg as a pillow. I giggled at him being so comfy and I ran my hands through his soft hair. I put the blanket on him and he used my lap as his pillow. I shrugged at Eric and Blaise chuckled and headed to bed. Eric told me to just sleep out here with him and i pouted. Eric sighed, rolled his eyes and helped me move Draco to his bed. I hugged Eric goodnight and got in bed with Draco who was snoring a tiny bit. I giggled and messed up his hair one more time before falling asleep in his robe.