Lion Power and Meeting the Cousins

Yay it was finally Christmas Break!! I couldn't wait to go home and see my cousins. Draco also is having his usual christmas party and we get to spend the night. I jolted out of bed and went to get dress. I had a hard time zipping my dress up and I had to wake Draco up. " Hey Draco can you do something for me?" I asked as he woke up yawning. " yeah what?" He said as I turned around to show him.

He got up and went to me. " what do you want me to do take it off or zip it up?" He teased me and I rolled my eyes. " Take it off." I joked and told him I was kidding and that we're too young for that. He zipped my dress up as I thanked him and went to finish getting dress. Draco followed and got dress too. When we were both dressed we walked down to meet Eric in the lounge.

He greeted us both as we all went to meet Katie at the house. I ran to give her a hug as soon as we got there. " hey Draco nice to see you again." she said as she kissed his cheek. " I like her. she's awesome" Draco told me and I told him everyone likes her. We all sat around and talked about school and stuff till the doorbell rang and I jumped in position to pounce on Bryan. Eric rolled his eyes and went to open the door.

" Hey guys!" He said as two boys came in.

 As they entered the room Eric and Katie greeted them

 As they entered the room Eric and Katie greeted them. " hey Bryan and Jacob this is Draco Malfoy and feel free to call him Jake for short ok." Katie said as Draco greeted them as well. " So where's the runt?" Jake asked as I ran and pounced on Bryan as soon as they turned around to see what Eric was pointing at. " There she is. Hey rascal." Bryan said getting me off of him. I started purring and rubbing against their legs as well on Eric's Katie's and Draco's legs.

When I got to Draco I jumped up in his arms as he carried me to the couch. We all sat down and Draco let me down. I went back to human as we let Bryan and Jake talked about what happened over the time that we haven't seen them and there was a lot. It was soon super time and after that we all went outside to start Draco's training and watch the sunset. Well Katie and I watched the sun and the boys helped Draco. We found out that he is a white lion. I soon found out when some random white lion tackled me when I was watching the sun. Since I didn't know it was him I got angry and attacked him.

Katie and Bryan had to pull me away as Eric and Jake blocked Draco from the claws of me. Once they told me it was him I went up to him and apologised to him. he said it was fine and Eric was going to help him to be a fighter and a king so whenever I tried to pounce on him again he'll be ready. The sun finally went down as we all went to Eric's room and played some games and then talked.

" So Draco how's school going?" Jake asked. " Good all the classes are fine and all but I like spending time with my friends." He said kissing my temple. Both my cousins were surprised. " Wow I was worried for a second. usually when someone tries to kiss Galina she claws their eyes out." Bryan said as I rolled my eyes. " Well it took a while but she's getting use to it right kitten?" Draco replied rubbing my back. I put on a fake smile and nodded.

" OH wow you call her kitten?" Jake asked laughing a little. " Yeah why?" Draco asked. " Oh nothing it's just the perfect name because she's the baby of us all." He said as I glared at him while putting my head on Draco's shoulder and yawned. He looked at me and smiled and tapped me on the nose. I told him to cut it out. " Ok fine geez we had a sour puss in here." He said pointing at me. " I'm just tired I didn't feel like being pounced on at sunset." I admitted.

Draco began wrapping his arms around me slowly and brought me to him. Next thing is me being attacked with kisses. I told him to stop but he wouldn't do it. He finally stopped and I was uncomfortable. I faced his smirked face and told him to stop. He rubbed his nose against mine which everyone ooed and kissed me short on the lips. He ruffled up my hair and let me go. I let out another yawn and told everyone that I'll see them in the morning.

They all understood that I was always the one to fall asleep first. I said goodnight to everyone and left for bed.

////////Draco's POV///////

I watched my Girlfriend leave as Katie did too. So it was all the boys. " So is there any girls you like yet?" Bryan asked as Eric gave me a look that read you should just tell them. I nodded yes and told them who it was. " Ohh nice I thought there was something going on between the two of you." Bryan and Jake said together. " oh they're not dating.... wait are you?" He asked as I nodded yes. Everyone was surprised but Eric was the most surprised.

" Wait a minute so does that mean she has her?..." Eric started. " Mark?" I finished as Eric nodded. I told them yes and Eric wondered why she never told him. I told him that she was just worried to find out what your reaction was and he understood. They were all happy for me as I told them everything that happened so far. " Whoa whoa whoa hold on you guys did it?" Eric asked. " as in had sex?" I asked and he nodded. I shook my head at them. " No Galina said we're too young." I explained looking a little sad.

" You probably want to though don't you?" Bryan asked and I nodded eagerly. " Just don't tell her that or she'll blush her head off and get mad at me." They all nodded and laughed a little as we all talked till a least 1 in the morning. I told the boys good night and went to Galina's room. I opened the door to see her sitting on the bed with Starlight in her lap looking at my drawings and showing them to Starlight.

" I thought I said to stay out of my stuff?" I teased her a little. She jumped and looked at me. " sorry but these are really good." She said. I walked to her as she crawled to my side of the bed. she handed me my book. I smiled and took it away from her. " Thank you kit-kat." I said to her knowing that she hates that name. I ruffled her hair and went to put the book with my wand on the desk.

I used my wand to transform into PJ's and placed it down. Starlight ran to her bed chamber, happy to be back home and Galina agreed with her a lot. I smirked at her while changing into my white lion. At least I got to master changing in and out. I went to Galina almost knocking her down as she cuddled my mane. " oh my merlin you're so soft and fluffy." She said petting me. She was right about the petting. It does feel good. I licked her face as she giggled. "cut it out Draco." She said while laughing.

I pounced on her softly as she began petting me again. I really thing she couldn't keep her hand out of my fur. She tried to sit up but when she did I licked her face and that made her fall back on the bed. I went back to human as I caressed Galina's face. She placed her hand on the back of mine and kissed the palm of it. I towered over her and leaned down to kiss her. When I pulled away I told her I was sorry for pouncing on her. She forgave me and sealed it with a kiss.

////////Galina's POV////////

The kiss was nice and long. we wrapped our arms around each other and snogged. Draco soon pulled away and told me it was really late. He also told me he'll kiss me a lot tomorrow and I giggled at him. He put me under the covers as I yawned again. He smiled at me and got under the covers with me. "Uggghhh I love you so much!" Draco said putting his face in the crook of my neck. He started kissing and giving me small love bites and licks. I giggled and tried to get out of his arms but he wouldn't let me.

" Draco let me go." I whined but he refused. " nah I'm good." he stated and faced me towards him. I smiled at his gorgeous face. He gave me a smirk and told me to sleep now. I disobeyed him and didn't do it. " nah I'm good I'd rather do something with you." I said cuddling his bare chest and using the same words he used. " Oh really what you have in mind hmmmm?" he asked rubbing against me a little sexually. I laughed a little and gently pushed him away. " goodnight my prince." I said sleeping against his chest. " finally." He said as he kissed me till he fell  asleep.