The Discovery

I yawned and stretched when I felt an arm holding me. I smiled and looked to Draco who was sound asleep. I played with his hair til he began to wake up. He looked down at me with a smile and sleepy eyes and I giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek to wake him up. Draco started to yawn again and fell back asleep. Starlight jumped on him and hit his cheek with her paw.  He woke up and glared at her and then turned to me. He motioned me forwards and I slid up to him. He brought me by my hips to him til our noses were touching. I smiled at him and he sighed. " Kitten, don't let Starlight slap me okay?" he said to me and I giggled softly. " Why it was cute." I told him and he gently put his lips onto mine for a second and then broke away. " Just don't let it happen again babe." he told me and messed up my hair. I nodded and got out of bed. Draco was still in bed so I decided not to get up and cuddle him more til we both thought it was time to get up.

Draco kept playing with my hair while I slept. He also kept kissing down to my collar bone. I couldn't help but smile and push him away. " Okay kitten time to get up." he said and I groaned. He was about to get up when I wrapped my hand around his neck and smashed my lips on his. He knew I didn't want to get up and smirked into the kiss. His hands went to my sides slowly, knowing that teases me and slipped his tongue in. He got on top of me as we continued to make out and he moved my legs around his waist. I groaned as he rubbed on me and pushed him away. " Draco!" I whined and stared at him. " What, am I not allowed to get a boner from my girlfriend?" He smirked and my eyes widen. " Okay, too much information." I told him and he chuckled. We both got dressed and I said bye to starlight. I opened the door and Draco lifted me over his shoulder, carrying me out in the common room. He slapped my ass and then placed me down. " Really Draco?" I asked, feeling my butt. He lifted my chin and kissed me softly.

 I gave him a big hug and we decided to walk around the castle hand in hand. We saw a door slightly opened and decided to check it out. We opened the door to see Alyssa and a few elves. " Alyssa?" I asked and she turned around with cookies stuffed in mouth. I giggled and she swallowed the cookies and finally spoke. " Oh hey love birds, I found this kitchen here and decided to check it out." she told us and some elves came up to us and said hello. She offered us a cookie and I took one. I gave some to Draco and he said he wasn't hungry. I gently pinched him and he rolled his eyes at me and took it. I kissed his cheek and he gave me a sarcastic smile. We talked about what has been going on with our lives and mentioned the Yule ball. I couldn't wait to dance with Draco. The Yule ball is going to be so much fun!

It was soon getting late so we decided to get back to the room. I hugged Draco's waist and kissed his neck. He looked down at me and kissed my temple. We got to the common room and saw Pansy making out with Vaden.( GROSS!) Draco covered my eyes and led me to the room. Once we were in the room, he uncovered my eyes and brought me to him. I smiled at him, knowing what he was going to do as he placed one hand around my neck. Draco smirked down at my lips and I blushed. " They don't know how to snog properly." Draco told me and closed the gap between us. I smiled as he showed me how to snog him the right way. There was a knock at the door but we didn't hear it. Vaden and Eric walked in to see Draco's tongue in my mouth and his hand running up my thigh. My hands were in his hair until he parted. " I love you kitten." he said caressing my face. I placed my hands in his hair and pressed my nose against his. " I love you too Meowfoy." I told him back and he smiled. 

"Damn guys, if I knew how you snog my sister, I would've brought the candy to watch." Eric said and walked towards us. I giggled and turned red. Vaden was still shocked and Draco told him to get out.  " Draco." I cooed and held his hand. " Yes love?" he asked and looked down at me. " Be nice." I told him and kissed his cheek. He rolled his eyes at me and placed me on the bed. " Hey!" I whined and he gave me a butter beer with a kiss on the cheek. Starlight tried to drink out of my glass and I pushed her away softly. I went to get my Pj's on and Draco smacked me on the ass again. " Ow Draco!" I exclaimed and he smirked at me. On the way back to the bed I smacked Draco's ass just as he did to me. I ran under the covers and tried to hide my laughter. " Eric, one second." He told him and bent down next to me. I got nervous until I felt his hands go to my sides and started to tickle the hell out of me. " DRACO! I yelled while laughing.He pulled off the covers and my face was hot red. He gave me a slow kiss and rubbed my head and then went back to talking with Eric.

It was about 11:00 pm so we decided to go to bed. Eric said goodnight and kissed my forehead. Draco got in bed with me and nuzzled my nose til I turned deep red. He gently began kissing my neck at that point and I was helpless.  I rolled over and pushed him away. " Draco let me sleep." I told him and he sighed and kissed me one last time and then fell asleep with me.