Draco's Stuffie And Getting Vaden Really Jealous

/////Draco's POV/////

 I yawned as I woke up and looked to see Galina cuddling my arm. I chuckled and brushed her arms away from mine and got out of bed. I went to my drawer and pulled out a stuffed animal. It was an item I've had since I was little. It was a lamb stuffie that I named Cammy. I heard Galina groaning and quickly hid Cammy under my night shirt, got back in bed and fell asleep with my lamb.

////Galina POV/////

I opened my eyes to see Draco turned away from me. I cocked my head and then leaned over to see what he had. I saw a little lamb stuffed animal and I awed. Awww my boyfriend sleeps with a stuffie. I grabbed the camera quickly and took the shot and put it back before Draco realized what I did. I hopped out of bed and put on my clothes for today. Was it me or do these skirts seem to be getting shorter? I feel like my ass is exposed all the time now.

 I head the sheets moved and I looked to see Draco yawning. " Morning Baby." Draco said to me and I smiled as I buttoned up my shirt. " Morning, do these skirts look shorter than normal?" I asked him and he smiled innocently. " I may have shorten it a tad." Draco admited. I sighed and straddled him while cupping his face. " Please don't do this again because I feel very exposed." I told him and his hands went to my ass.

He smirked and brought me closer to him. " Fine." He said and I gave him a kiss. He smiled as I got off him. " So." I said. " Who's the little lamb you have over on the bed?" I asked with a smirk.

Draco dropped his jaw and shook his head. " Umm i don't know what you're talking about." He told me and I walked over to his side of the bed and pulled out the little stuffie. " I'm talking about this." I said holding the lamb up.

" I said holding the lamb up

 " hey give me cammy

 " hey give me cammy." He said and snatched it out of my hand and cuddled it. " are you ok?" he asked the stuffie and I awed quietly. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Aww you guys are so cute." I told him and he rolled his eyes at me.

" Don't mess with Cammy ok kitten." He said like a baby and I nodded and went to eat. He put Cammy back in the drawer and caught up with me and snaked his arms around me from behind. He went close to my ear and I smiled. " You know if these skirts were any shorter on you, I would have to take you back to my room." He whispered and then smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and hit him on the chest lightly. He chuckled at me as we went to our table to eat.