The talk with Draco

We were in Charms and Alyssa was talking to Neville. I knew Alyssa liked him and while she was talking to him she was blushing madly. I thought about what happened with me and Draco. I don't know why but I just can't get over the thought that we got into a fight. Eric told me never to talk to him and Katie is still shocked that he would mess with my friends like that. I was so deep in thought I didn't see Eric come over to me.  He started to rub my back as a tear went down my cheek. "If I didn't know any better I would think that you like Malfoy." He said smirking, remembering what Draco had said when they were playing truth or dare. I snapped out my thoughts and looked at Eric like he just read my mind. " I...umm.... I don't know." He gave me a side hug and left for his next class to help teach.

I waved to Alyssa who said goodbye to Neville and came to me as we walked to the outside area.I told her about the fight with Draco and she started to feel bad for me and make me feel better. Next thing you know Draco came over to the two of us. He whispered something into Alyssa's ear and she nodded, gave me thumbs up and walked to go talk to Neville. " I wanna talk to you." He started. I crossed my arms and started walking away from him. He followed me and grabbed me by the wrist to face him." Please, Please Galina." He begged me. I thought about it for a second and nodded. Eric told me not to talk to him but 1 talk won't be so bad. We walked til we ended up at the tower. He told me how he was wrong about what he did to me and my friends." Galina, please forgive me, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you like that." He took my hand and placed a small kiss.

I smiled at his face. He did  look sorry and I couldn't get the thought of us fighting out of my head so I took him into a hug.  He looked down at me and then he hugged me back tightly. " I missed you." I said as  he pulled away and started walking towards me with a smirk. I walked back til I was found by a wall. " Draco, what are you doing." I said with a frightened smile on my face. He was caressing my face and said " I missed you too kitten." I looked down as I turned bright pink.  I started to bite my lip and Draco didn't like it. " What are you doing that for" he said as used his thumb to brush my lower lip away from my teeth. He smiled which made me smile as he leaned in towards me. I started to close my eyes as I felt a slightly cold feeling upon my lips. He was kissing me. I always thought his kisses would be rough and controlling but this one was soft and smooth.

He started out with one kiss but then it turned out to be snogging. Draco malfoy was snogging me and I was actually enjoying it...sorta. Both of his hands was cupping my face so that I wouldn't try to escape his lips. I let out a small moan of pleasure. We kept snogging til I thought about what would Eric say if he found out. I gently pulled away and just hugged him. " I'm sorry but I just can't do this, not when Eric is... Draco used his finger to stop me from talking. He cupped my face and kissed me with all his force making me dizzy when he pulled away slowly. He went down close to my ear." Don't worry, I'll find a way to snog my kitten AND to make sure that she doesn't try to stray away from me." he said cuddling my nose which made me laugh. " Ummm... ok but this doesn't mean that we are dating Ok." I said a little firm but I was still smiling from laughing. " Ok, I will just have to be the one who snoggs a kitten who is to scared to date and has the cutest moan ever and when she meows and purrs she turns me on." He said while giving me a flirty look.

 " Whoa, I did not need to know that." I said. Draco smirked at me and asked me a question I had no answer for. " So, who is going to tell Alyssa?" he asked. I thought about and came up with an answer. " You." I said. He looked puzzled. " You want me to tell your  friend  that you  snogged me?" I looked at him shocked. " I didn't snog you, you snogged me." I said " Oh I already know." we heard someone say and we both turned to see Alyssa smirking at the 2 of us.  " ALYSSA!, hi umm.. how long were you standing there?" I asked nervous like crazy. " Oh enough to see the whole snogg fiesta."

 I quickly turned red and Draco was nervous but smirking still. " Ok just to be clear, 1 he snogged me not the other way around and 2 I did not enjoy it so don't even think about saying anything about that." Alyssa rolled her eyes. " Oh well 1 I saw him kiss you but you DID kiss back and 2 I didn't see you push him away the first time his lips were on yours so yeah." she said back at me and my face was so red. " yeah she totally liked it and she was too weak to push me away but since I heard her moan that DID meant that she liked it." Draco replied. I looked to face him with a look saying what are you doing and replied to him. " You are not helping this scene." " Oh please, I've already caught you in the act and ohhh what would Eric say." 

I was red and wide eyed. " Don't you dare tell him, Draco and my brother aren't in the best relationship right now and that would make him angry at me AND Draco so don't tell him" She had that look n her eyes that she would do it. " Fine, but you guys weren't exactly quiet" she said as Draco stared at me. I jabbed in in the side and told him not to look at me like that. Alyssa laughed and left saying have fun with Eric finding out and walked away to her common room. I started to panic and Draco was trying to calm me down as I walk to the stairs. I felt his hand grab my wrist as I then felt a pair of lips on mine. I smiled as I pulled away but he had already cupped my face and began a slow snog. I pulled away from him and was at the top of the stairs. " Ok that is enough kissing. and we are BOTH dead if Eric finds out so.." I said. " Well at least I know that you enjoyed it." He replied as he tapped me on the nose playfully.  Yeah I might have did liked it but I would never tell him that but I think that he had already found that out.

I turned to a deep red and hid my face. Draco laughed as we walked down the stairs. He placed  kiss on my cheek and I turned and glared at him. He smirked as he stopped me in my tracks and putted his face in the crook of my neck. He started to kiss it causing me to slowly moan and then  nibbled at my sensitive part of skin. He looked me in the eyes and rubbed his nose on mine. I just shook my head at him while smiling. How could I resist such a handsome person. What! Handsome!! Let's pretend you didn't hear that.

We walked all the way to the room when Draco kissed my cheek as he went upstairs to bed smirking all the way. I looked to see Eric staring at me with his arms crossed. Oh god please don't find out well I mean me and Draco aren't dating but he DID snog me which I hope he doesn't do that again. I told him it was nothing as I bear hugged him, which made him smile and hug me tighter. " Please don't let Malfoy do that again"he said as he messed up my hair. I nodded and then went to bed. I heard the boys talking loud next door and I wondered what they were talking about but all I heard was my name then all the boys started to be goofy but I soon didn't hear then as I drifted off into a deep sleep smiling.