First Day

Great news Alyssa and I both have potions. Bad news is I'm sitting right next to Malfoy. He keeps staring at me its creepy.

Mr snape looks like he means business. Im getting scared. He kept nagging Poor Harry. I was so glad that class was over. Next was flying. This is going to be a disaster. I rather be on the ground but lets give it a go."All right class, my name is Madame Hooch and welcome to flying.

First things first you must summon your broom. Have your hand over the broom and say UP." We all said up but the only brooms that went up was harry's, Neville's, Draco's and mine. Neville ended up getting hurt and got takend to the hospital wing. Draco pick up a crystal ball that Neville had dropped. "Give it here Malfoy." I heard Harry say. "I leave it where Neville can find it how about a tree." "Malfoy don't you dare." He just glared at me and said " Then come and get it or are you a scaredy cat."

Thats it no one calls me a scaredy cat. I mounted my broom and so did Harry we both went after Draco. Harry went after the ball and I went after Draco.I knocked into Malfoy making him drop the ball. Harry started to go after draco while I go after the ball. I somehow stood up on my broom and jumped for the ball. I grabbed the ball and whistled. The broom came right under me and I mounted it till professer McGonagall came and took harry and I inside.

I looked back at Malfoy who I gave a mean look too. He gave me a scared look the just smirked at me. I am going to kill him one day.