Days Like This

The third task was a few days away and I couldn't wait. I woke up very sleepy since my incident. I started to get up but i felt some arms pull me back down. I looked to see Draco smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back and give him a kiss. " Morning'' I said and he cuddled closer to me. "Morning baby." Draco responded and I giggled and tried to get up. " Hey no no, come back here." Draco said and dragged me back down into an embrace. "I want you in bed the whole day okay." Draco cooed in my ear and I groaned and whined. " shhh" he cooed again and licked my ear.

I glared at him and Draco just rubbed my head. " Don't make me mad, im already on my period," I warned him and he kept rubbing my head and leaving kisses everywhere on my face. " You know what i'ma do today, I'm going to keep you in bed and just pamper you all day and you can't complain." Draco said and I groaned ever more. Draco chuckled and got out of bed. " Hey!" I stated and Draco chuckled again. I wanted to get out of bed but my cramps came in and I whined softly. Eric came in and when I whined again, he awed. " awww sis come here." Eric said and gently put me in a hug. " Do you need something?' he asked and Draco came in the room with stuff. " I got her hot tea,  all of her favorite chocolates, butterbeers for later and millions and billions of kisses and cuddles." Draco said and I smiled and rest my head on Eric's shoulder. " Welp, looks like Galina is in great hands." Eric said and got up. I whined and Eric kissed my head and left. " Come here you." Draco cooed and jumped on the bed and tackled me into a cuddle. " Draco stop." I laughed as he kissed my neck and ear. My cramps hit me hard and I whined and tucked my head into Draco's chest. " Shhh it's okay." Draco cooed and rubbed my abdomen til I looked at him and stop whining. 

Draco made me have a sip of hot tea and it helped a lot. I took the tea and cuddled in Draco's arms. I told Draco to look at me and then stuffed a chocolate in his mouth and giggled. Draco smiled and kissed my head. "Rascal." he said and kissed me. "Ooo chocolate." I said and messed up his hair. " You know we should have more days like this. Where we just stay here and cuddle." Draco said and rubbed my back. I nodded and had another chocolate. I moaned a little in my mouth and i just tasted heaven. Draco chuckled and told me to lay on my stomach. I threw a small fit and crossed my arms. Draco rolled his eyes and laid me on my stomach. I tried to bite his hand but he placed me down before I could. He gave me a soft spanking for trying to bite him and I whined. " Dracoooo" I whined and he rubbed my arm. " shh you're going to thank me later for this." Draco said into my neck and i growled at him. He began to rub my shoulders and my neck. " Draco no i dont want a massage.'' I pleaded and he shushed me. I threw his Cammy stuffie at him and he laughed and began rubbing and massaging my back. It actually felt really nice.. like REALLY nice. I didn't want to show him how nice it felt because i hate when he is always right.

" Feels good huh?" Draco cooed, speaking like he can read my fucking mind. I looked at him massaging my hips and shook my head. " No." I lied and I think he knew I was lying. He gave me a look and rubbed my legs. Now i totally know he knows that im lying because he is now teasing my legs and tickling them as well. " Okay okay fine you win!" I said giving up. Draco smirked and picked me up gently. " Yes, that massage was really nice." I admit and Draco kissed me. I kissed back and pulled away to smell something. " Do you smell that?" I said addicted to the smell. " Mew." I said and Draco smirked and pulled some sushi out. " Draco." I awed and I gave him a kiss. " I know you've been getting sushi cravings so open your mouth kitten." Draco cooed and i let Draco feed me like a little baby. Draco kissed me after a few to taste the yummy sushi and I fed him one. My cramps felt better and my body felt amazing from the massage, hot tea and sushi. '' Draco, you are most definitely the best boyfriend ever. I love you so so so fucking much meowfoy." I stated and I think Draco blushed. He took me in his arms and nibbled on my ear.

I think I laughed a bit too loud because Blaise and Eric both barged in with their wands ready to attack. " Nice job kitten." Draco cooed and I licked at him nose and played with his hair. " Is everything alright?" Eric asked and Draco nodded. " Yeah, kitten was just laughing a bit too loud because i was tickling her." Draco replied and Blaise spoke. Pfft, a little my ass, we thought she screamed." Eric nodded and Draco smirked. " Nah if she was screaming it would be for a different reason." Draco said slyly and I turned red while he licked his lips. I whined and hid in his chest. The boys laughed at me being shy and i pinched Draco's arm. " Ow." he exclaimed and I stuck my tongue at him. Draco chuckled and pushed me on the bed and started snogging me. " Aww." Eric said and they left us. Draco pulled away and I mewed and played with his hair. " Cutie." Draco cooed and tap my nose. I yawned and Draco helped me into the bathroom since i was sore from my cramps.  I took a shower and climbed in bed with Draco.