Showering with Draco Malfoy

( This is what the sky looks like when Draco and I return to the house at dusk. It's in the story don't worry!)

I woke up and looked to see Draco standing by my side of the bed. " Morning." I said. " Good morning kitten." He said and bend down to kiss my forehead. I got out of bed and stood in front of Draco. Damn he is way  too tall for me. He is literally a head taller than me. My head is right under his chin. He looked down at me and chuckled. " What's so funny?' I asked and he just began rubbing my arms slowly. " You're so short." He said. " Why don't you come down here and tell that to my face?' I asked and wrapped my arms around his neck as he bend down to my level.

Once he was in my reach I pulled him into a kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in to make the kiss deeper. I pulled away and asked him what we were doing today. " I don't know but I was thinking we head back to your place and hang out in the savannah?" He said and I loved the idea.  We went to Eric and asked him if we could and he said it was alright. I squealed with excitement and went back up to the room and got ready. I put on some sandals and a crop top that was green and had a huge snake on the back of it. I also put on some silver shorts and went back down to meet the boys and tell Draco to hurry up.

When he saw me his mouth dropped and his eyes were at my exposed stomach and at how big my breast were. I told him that it is rude to stare and slapped him on the butt and told him to get moving. " Since when did she get so demanding?" Draco asked Eric and I giggled. " Since she was first born." Eric stated and I hugged him. Draco got to the room and got into some sweatpants and a T-shirt that was our quidditch colors. He came down and Eric told us to have fun. I nodded and grabbed Draco's arm and we used to flu powder to get back home for the day. I was so happy to get home. I took off my sandals and told Draco to take off his shoes as well.

I began taking Draco on the tour of the huge backyard I had and he really enjoyed it. We met some animals on the way like an elephant and zebras which Draco told me not to attack. We also met my sister's cousin who is still only a lion cub. We promised we would tell Katie that they said hello. We made it back to the house around dusk.

( The picture above is the sky I am talking about)

The sky was beautiful and we watched it from the porch. " That was fun." Draco said and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Yeah I love the sunsets here but I don't like being pounced on during them." I said and reminded him when he turned into his lion and pounced on me during the sun setting. " Yeah I remember but you don't have to worry about it anymore." He said back to me and kissed my cheek. We used the flu powder to get back to the room and Draco said that we both needed a shower. " It's probably going to take a long time to clean us one at a time so why not shower together." Draco smirked at me.

" Are you kidding me? There is no way I am going to shower naked with you." I said and he suggested having bathing suits on and I nodded in agreement. He sighed and I knew he wanted it to be with no clothes on but I was too scared to do it in front of my boyfriend. I changed into my bathing suit and hopped in the shower. Draco put on some swimming boxers and join me. When I first turned on the shower it was really cold and I jumped into Draco arms and shrieked. " Whoa are you ok?" Draco asked and I nodded. His chest was really warm so I just stayed there. He walked to the water and I thought it was still cold so I tightened my grip around his chest.

He splashed a bit of water on me and it was really warm. I loosened up a bit and let him walk me in the water. I removed my arms and placed my back to Draco's chest. He placed his hands on my waist and we were finally under the water. " Umm Draco?" I asked him. " yeah babe what's up." He said and I blushed. " Do I have to get cleaned by you?' I asked. " Would you rather let me lick your entire body clean?' he smirked and licked his lips. I shook my head and he reached for the shampoo first. He got near my hair and I faced him and cuddled into his chest. He smiled and started washing my hair.

I wasn't really paying attention to him washing my hair. I was too busy cuddling him and giving him a bit of love on his neck and lower face which is his chin and jaw bone. He chuckled and told me to stop. I didn't obey him and just licked his neck and collar bone. He made me stop by putting me under the water and it made me flinch. He felt his neck and asked if I gave him a hickey. I shook my head and asked if he wanted one. He said no firmly and began ruffling the shampoo out of my hair. " Ok your turn." Draco said to me and gave me a kiss.

" Draco what's the point of kissing me?" I asked him. " I mean i'm already soaking wet" I said. " Are you sure you're not wet somewhere else?" He said and gave me a lustful look. I turned red and shook my head as I laid it on his chest. " I'm positive." I replied. Draco chuckled and put some shampoo in my hand. I began messing up his hair and I guess he didn't care. I rinsed his hair out and kissed him to let him know that I was done. He told me to turn around and i did. He grabbed the body wash and began roaming it all over me. " Draco what are you doing?" I asked and he just continued washing me and gave me a kiss on my neck.

He started with my neck, then arms, then my ribs and then down to my waist. I shivered a little and he went easy on me because i was so ticklish. I turned around to face him and Draco started to go down my back. I ruffled up his hair as his hand reached my butt. " Draco." I whined and Draco smiled and squeezed it a tad. " Malfoy stop it." I said and slapped him playfully. He chuckled and passed my butt and tickled my thigh. I cupped his face and brought him close. " Stop malfoy." I said and turned off the shower. "Aww kitten you're no fun." he whined.

We both got out and Draco grabbed us both a towel. ' That was fun." He said and I stared at him. I then shivered and wrapped the towel around my body. Draco saw me unclip my bathing suit top in the towel and my bottoms. I hung them up to dry and Draco did the same. " Wow it's cold in here." I stated. Draco nodded and went to find some Pjs for us. As he walked out his towel fell and his butt was revealed. I giggled and turned away. He brought me some clothes and I told him what happened. " I bet you liked the view." He said and smirked. " You bet." I said and winked. We both laughed and got into our Pjs. I finished first and walked out of the room and on the bed.

I waited for Draco to hurry up so I turned into my lion and played around. I started playing in the sheets. and hid under the bed when Draco walked in. " Galina where are you, you little rascal?" he asked and sat on the bed. I walked to the other side on the bed and went back to human. I crawled on the bed softly and jumped on Draco's back. I kissed his ear since I missed his cheek and fell on his lap again. " There you are." he said and stroked me head. I giggled as he leaned down and kissed me slowly. I ruffled up his hair for the final time and climbed in bed. Draco sooned followed and grabbed my body and pulled me to him. I wrapped my arms around him lovingly and slept in his arms smiling.