Christmas and the news

Christmas is almost here.YAY!! I'm so happy. I'm happy because I get to be home. It was snowing outside. The worse part is potions is in the dungeons. I sat by Malfoy because I didn't want to waste my one free seat. I looked to Harry who waved with a huge smile and I waved back. Malfoy pinched my arm." Owww!" "Why are you waving at Potter?" He gritted his teeth when he said his name." Why?" "Are you jealous?" I teased him. He rolled his eyes at me and soon class was over.

When I was walking down the hall, Blaise came to me." Hey Galina what are you doing for Christmas?" Blaise asked. "We are having Eric's king coronation." I made a sick face. He just laughed. I felt a hand jabbed me in the side. I shrieked." Malfoy I'm going to kill you!" I turned around to not see Malfoy but my brother Eric." Got you." "Why did you say Malfoy?" He asked confused. "Oh. Malfoy does the same thing to me." I explained. He laughed." So are you ready for your brother to be king?" He asked. I nodded excited. I had my dress and everything. So did Katie. Her dress is amazing. We walked back to the room and sat down on the couch.

Draco was already there. He smiled as I sat down in the middle of the two guys. He looked to Eric." I can't wait for Christmas." He said excited. Eric smirked at him." Same. I'm going to be king in a few weeks around Christmas."

Draco looked surprised." Your going to be king." "Nice." "King of what?" Eric kept smiling." King of the Savannahs." Draco nodded." So if your a king, that makes her." He pointed to me. "A princess." "Yup. I'm a princess and it sucks trying to obey my brother." I complained.

Both boys laughed. Eric put his arm around me and gave me a squeeze. While he was doing that Draco gently put his hand on my waist and jabbed me. I shrieked and tried to slap his arm but he was too quick for me. "I see you found one of Galina's weakness." Eric told Draco. He looked confused." What's one her weaknesses?" He asked. Eric jabbed me. I jumped back to find myself in Draco's arms. "She's EXTREMELY ticklish." Eric replied smiling. Draco smirked at me. "I can tell."  I looked up to see Malfoy. He gave me a side hug and we all just talked. "This is going to be a long Christmas." I sighed. Draco jabbed me again and I shrieked. Draco looked down at me and gave me a huge smirk. "Awww, I have to say Galina is adorable when she shrieks." he said to Eric. Eric agreed and Draco hugged me again. I rested my head on Draco's arm which was behind my head and sighed. Like I said, this is going to be a long Christmas.