Almost King Eric and The Mirror

It's almost the big day!! I'm so happy. Eric and I were still at Hogwarts. It was almost dark outside. I really want to go home. Draco keeps teasing me about being ticklish. I stuck up my middle finger and walked away from him. I kept walking till I saw someone coming. I walked to the nearest door I could find. I looked to see a mirror in front of me.

I walked towards it. When I peered in I saw my sister Katie, Eric, my mom, I guess my dad and some other girl.

 When I peered in I saw my sister Katie, Eric, my mom, I guess my dad and some other girl

I guess the other girl was my other sister. I wonder why no one ever said anything about her. I saw everyone had their mark but me. My brother is right, if I don't find someone, I'll not be at my strongest. The truth is I'm scared. I feel that if I have my mark, my life turns from kid to adult.

I realized it was time for me to get some sleep. I walked back to the common room in my lion in cased I got caught. When I got there I went straight to bed thinking to myself who is my other sister?

THE NEXT DAY
I woke up thinking who my other sister is. "I wonder if my brother knows?" I said to myself. I walked out of my dorm to see Eric chatting with Draco. I sat down in the middle of them. My brother looked at me with a smile on his face. So did Malfoy.

"Eric?" I said. "Yes, what is it?" He asked. "Do I have another sister that I don't know about?" I asked. Getting right to the point. He looked shocked and confused at the same time." How do you know about Amber?" He asked nervously.

I shrugged and leaned my head on my brother's shoulder. I felt Draco staring at me still. I looked to him and stuck out my tongue. I really can't wait for my brother's coronation to be over. Then he can stop acting so snobby, telling what to do. He is my brother though. That's his job, to look after me. Oh well I guess I'll just have to suck up and live with it.😁