Dralina No More

I woke up to Pansy's annoying voice and I swear to Merlin I was going to end her one day. Today was my first day of being single and I really didn't want to see Draco today at all. I got ready quickly and went downstairs for breakfast. I sat next to Eric and Theodore while Blaise was next to Draco and Pansy next to him. " How was the yule ball?" Theodore asked who didn't go. Everyone looked at him and I just looked away. Thanks a lot Theodore, now I'm not hungry. When the food came, I just sat there and watched my brother and Draco eat. " sis, you have to eat." Eric told me. I just looked at him. Draco looked up as well and passed me a strawberry. I sighed and put it on Eric's plate. I was not in the mood. Alyssa came over but Eric gave her a signal meaning don't talk to her now and she nodded and left. We learned that Vaden got sent to another school for a while and everyone was happy except Pansy who looked a tad sad.

It was time for Magical creatures and Alyssa and I walked together. We had a new teacher named Ms. Grubbly-Plank since Hagrid was unable to teach. We were walking in silence when Draco came up to us. " did you read this?" He asked us and gave us Rita's paper. It talked about Hagrid being half giant and what was written was soo cruel. I made no eye contact with him and gave the paper to Alyssa. He sighed and walked behind us when Pansy came over and was all over him. I looked back slightly and couldn't bear it. Alyssa and I quickly got to class and met the new professor. She seemed nice and was good at teaching. When class was over, I looked over and heard something that just broke me. " will you go out with me?" I heard Draco's voice and Pansy squealed in delight. I was about to cry so I quickly walked to my next class by myself.

We had potions next and I sat next to Blaise. Draco and Pansy sat together and i tried my best not to tear up. Professor Snape forgot a few ingredients and told me to go to the supply closet and get some. I nodded and made my way there. I failed to notice that Draco wasn't in his seat and got to the closet. I found the supplies that he needed and got them off the top shelf. As soon as I turned around, a pair of lips found mine. I tried to push them off me but they were way too strong. They pulled away and I saw Draco walk to class with a smirk. I was speechless and walk to class and handed Snape the ingredients. I was quiet the whole day and Pansy was all over Draco. On the way to the common room, I saw her kiss him and he didn't push her off. I ran to the common room and just cried. Draco moved on so fast and I couldn't take it:( 

I wanted to just kill both of them now. Starlight came in and jumped on my bed. I wrote to Katie, telling her what happened and waited for her response. She finally got back to me and sent me a few feel better gifts. She told me she was very sorry for what happened and said that I could find someone way better. The thing is, she was wrong. I loved Draco. He was the best thing that ever happened to me and now i just lost it.

Two months later......

It has been two months since Draco got together with Pansy and I KINDA got over it. They have been kissing and Draco lets Pansy be all over him. She even tried to have sex with him but that time he refused. The second task was about to come and Harry said it had something to do with the Black lake. That place gave me the shivers but was pretty as well. I wished him good luck and he gave me a hug.

Eric and I hung out more so we could talk about my training. I really wanted to know what animal I could change into other than a lioness. I whined and begged him to tell me but he chuckled and gave me a hug. " Nope, you'll find out when you change into it." Eric told me and pat me on the head. Tomorrow was the second task and I was excited and worried at the same time. People can die in this tournament so I was worried about that. Whenever I saw Pansy and Draco together either Pansy on his arm or them kissing, I just hid my face in Eric's jacket and he would understand. Draco and Eric are still friends I think but he won't mention him or anything.

I got back to the common room and laid on the couch feeling comfy. Eric chuckled and went to get in his Pjs. When Eric left, Pansy and Draco came in and Pansy stuck her tongue at me. Yeah she still does that even though they have been dating for a while. I rolled my eyes and my stomach growled loudly. I winced in pain a tad and saw Draco's worried expression through his eyes. I refused to eat and Pansy left smiling the whole time. Draco walked over to me and stopped in front of me. " Galina." he said softly. " What do you want Malfoy." I said using his last name. " Eat okay." He cooed and handed me a plate of lasagna. I tried to refuse but the smell of it was irresistible.

I gently took it and smiled. " Thanks." I said meekly and he smile and nodded. I took a bite and it was really good. I put on my pjs since it was getting late and got in bed with a full stomach. I fell asleep smiling, ready for tomorrow.