Studying with Alyssa and (Dralina)

Draco and I had to meet Alyssa in the Library to help her study for Potions. When I got to the library Alyssa was already there and she had a potions book with her. I put down my bag when I heard a soft meow. I looked in my bag to se Starlight glaring at me. " Hey Alyssa,  Are you ready to study?" I asked her as I slowly picked up Starlight and whispered in her ear. " Go to the common room and don't let anyone see you." She jumped out of my hands and started running. " Umm Galina where is Draco? Shouldn't he be here or is he a bailer?" She said smiling not even answering my question.

I smiled back. " I don't know maybe we should start without him." I said and she nodded. I started reading out potions and she had to tell me what was in them. She was doing well and she only slipped up on 1 or 2. We continued til we heard someone sit down. It was Draco. " Your late!" We both told him. " I know, I know I just saw starlight running down the halls and I was wondering what she was doing out here." I looked at him like I didn't know what he was talking about but I did.

" Wait, isn't Starlight your cat Galina?" Alyssa asked. I nodded. " Ok, let's get back to work." I said.  Alyssa then started quizzing me and I got them all right. Alyssa high fived me. " See, I'm good at potions." I joked. We all laughed but Draco. I turned to him. " Uh Draco, are you ok?" I waved my hand in his face which made him blink out of it. " What, oh yeah I'm ok." I gave him a confused look. " Are you sure because you were all the way up in space."  He sighed and then cupped my face. " I'm fine kitten, Don't worry Ok?" I raised my eyebrow and nodded. " Umm guys we have to study." Alyssa said a little annoyed. I took Draco's hands off me and turned to Alyssa. " We are studying." I said defensively.

Alyssa rolled her eyes. " yeah, each other." She replied. I looked to Draco who was smirking while nodding his head. I slapped him on the arm as Alyssa left to go study on her own. " Really Draco." I said with my arms crossed. He shrugged and then smirked. " I have a little bet for us." He started. I rolled my eyes and asked what was it. '' You see that area over there, the restricted part.'' I turned my head and then nodded. " Let's see who bold enough to go over there." He said as he started walking towards that direction. " Wait what Draco we can't be over there." I tried to tell him. " Fine, bye scaredy cat." He smirked and walked slowly over there.

I looked all around me to see if someone was looking. I then casually got up and walked over to the restricted side. I looked around some of the bookshelves, trying to find Draco. I then saw a flash of blonde go behind a shelf. I got into my lion form and went slowly around the shelf.  I turned the corner to see nothing. I went back to human and crossed my arms. Where is he? I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me to see no one. " Draco where are you?'' I asked. " Right here kitten." I jumped and looked behind me to see Draco smirking.

"Draco you scared me." I said heavily breathing. He came closer to me, which I let him. He started petting my head. '' I'm sorry, come here." Draco said as he pulled me into a hug. I lay my head on his chest. He then started breathing on my neck which send shivers down my back. I looked up at him as he chuckled to himself. I nuzzled into his chest as he started kissing my neck. " I'm glad you came, your not a scaredy cat like I thought you were." he said as I glared up at him. I pulled away from the hug." Your right, your  a scaredy cat not me." I said as he went closer to me as I backed up against a shelf. " Say that again and see what happens." Draco said. " I said your the scaredy cat not me." I replied.

 With that he pressed his lips on mine as he started to kiss me. I tried to get him off me but my body would not allow it.  He used his arms to move mine around his neck as he snaked his around my waist. He continued to snog me as I slowly kissed him back. I then felt him pick up the pace as he licked my lower lip. I then pulled away from him, blushing madly. " Draco you know this doesn't mean we're dating." I said. He rolled his eyes at me and sighed. " Yeah I know."  he said to me kissing my forehead. " You do know that Alyssa is going to kill us if she sees us." I explained. " No I won't, I just can't believe I saw you snog him back." I pulled away from Draco as I turned to see Alyssa smirking again.

" Awwww you guys need a ship name." She started. " Oh no,no, no," I said trying to shut her up. "  I like Dralina." Draco said as he kissed the side of my face. I then face palmed as Alyssa agreed. To be honest Dralina is a good one. I looked to Draco who was smirking. " Umm Draco can I talk to Alyssa for a minute." I said as he nodded and left. " please don't tell the group." I said in sorta threatening way. She nodded as we all went back to our common rooms before it got dark. When I was going up the stairs to go to bed Draco winked at me from the other side before going to bed. Oh God what did I do. I am in so much trouble.