Getting the truth from Draco and telling him the truth

Yay! It's finally Christmas Eve. Today was it. It's time to get the robes, drink the potion ( Well not me) and find out the truth on the heir of Slytherin. I was still asleep til I felt someone wake me up. " Oh my god, Galina get up already." I heard Pansy say as I groaned and got out of bed. I looked to see Starlight still asleep. Today was Saturday so I didn't have to go to any classes. I put on a green sweater and silver pants and went downstairs to sleep on the couch. I was finally asleep til I felt someone pick me up and moved me over by sitting me up. I glared to see Draco with my brother as they both sat down.

I started yawning as they took their seats on each side of me. " How are you so tired?" Draco asked me. " Maybe if she wasn't up till 1 in the morning she might have gotten some sleep." Eric reminded me. I rolled my eyes and rest my head on Draco's shoulder. " I was asleep til Pansy woke me up too early." I said. " What time did she wake you up?" Eric asked me. " Oh she woke me up a few seconds ago." I answered. Both the boys laughed as I yawned again." Ok that's it I'll be back." Eric stated and left to go get something.

Draco and I stayed on the couch while I was still on his shoulder as Draco began petting me. I soon decided to get up as  I sat up to face him. " Are you ready for Christmas?" I asked him. He nodded." yeah, I can't wait to kiss someone under the mistletoe." He said as he moved a piece of hair away from my face smirking. I started blushing madly as he said that." I don't like mistletoe, every year it seems to haunt me trying to get me to kiss someone and so I am not excited for that." I said. He laughed. " So last night Eric showed me what the mark is." Draco said. I raised my eyebrows at him. " Oh yeah and.." I said wondering what he thought about the mark. " and I like it, it's really cool." He replied.

I smiled at him. " I'm glad you like it. Last night I thought about something too." He scooted closer to me. " Oh and what was it." He asked me. " I thought about what you said,wanting to date me and so here's my deal. I will date you but not this year of school Ok." I said getting to the point. Draco looked surprised and happy. " So you will date me but just this year so maybe next year when we're teens." He asked happily. I nodded. " Maybe." He smiled at me and then realized something. " Wait so this means that you do like me." He realized. I nodded shyly blushing like crazy. He went over to me as he kissed my cheek.

" Hey I'm back." Eric said as he had three drinks in his hand. he put all three drinks down as he handed each of us one. " Draco has butterbeer and here is yours sis." I took my drink, looked in it and tilted my head. " Umm Eric what is this?" I asked. " It is a drink to get your energy back stored in you since today is Christmas Eve and we have a lot planned. Oh shoot I have to gather the hairs and robes for Harry, Ron and Alyssa. Wait when I got up this morning there was a strand of pansy's hair so i can give that to Alyssa and Hermione said she had Crabbe and Goyle covered so all I need is Pansy's hair. " Ok so I'm going to go and I'll be right back ok." I said as I took one sip of my drink, messed up Draco's hair which he didn't like as I giggled at that and then went upstairs to see all the girls gone so it was perfect. I took her robe and the hair and went straight for the bathrooms.

I got there just in time I gave Alyssa the hair and robes and I watch them all get a cup of the yucky looking potion as they all drunk it together. Hermione went into a stall and so did Alyssa. When it was all done all of them came out except Hermione. " Wow, it worked." I said. They all looked at themselves and was very impressed. It was kinda funny that Harry still had on his glasses while he was Goyle. I went over to him as I slowly took off his glasses. " Oh thanks." he said as he put them in his pocket. " Ok let's go. Hermione you coming?" I asked getting ready to leave. " No, just go without me." she said from the stall. I shrugged my shoulders as we all walked to the entranced as I said the password. We all walked in as Draco got up from his seat and grabbed my shoulders. " Where on earth were you, we were worried." Draco asked us. " Sorry couldn't keep track of time." I lied. 

We all sat down. on one side there was Draco and I and on the other couch there was Pansy( Alyssa), Goyle( Harry) and Crabbe ( Ron). " So did the drink help you get your energy back?" Draco asked me, breaking the silence. I nodded as Draco started talking about the weasley family. " they are a disgrace to the wizard world, all of them." he said as me and Ron both cracked our knuckles. " what's wrong with you two?" he asked us as Harry nudged Ron to stay in character. " stomach ache." he lied. 

Then Draco started to go on about how Dumbledore is the worse thing that ever happened to this world. Suddenly Harry broke character. " YOUR WRONG!!" he yelled at Draco. Everyone was staring at Harry. " GOYLE!" I yelled trying to get him to shut up. Draco was mad now as he got up. " Draco sit down." I told him " NO!" he yelled which made everyone jump. He walked towards Harry and Ron. " what?" he said in a firm tone. " you think there is someone here worse the Dumbledore?" he asked again in the firm tone. Crabbe was shaking his head no as Harry thought. " well do you?" he barked getting impatient. " Harry potter!" He said as Crabbe started to agree with him.  Draco looked at him for a second as he nodded. " Hm Good one Goyle." He said. " Your so right. Saint potter and people actually think he's the heir of Slytherin." The two looked at eachother. " But then you must have some idea who's behind it all?" Ron and I said.

" You know I don't Crabbe, I've told you yesterday. How many times do I have to tell you." He said. He picked up something in a little box. " Is this yours?'' He asked Goyle as I got up and walked to Draco and took the gift out of his hands before he was about to put it in his robes. I walked back to my seat and sat down. " What was that about, is that yours?" he asked me. " No, but I don't trust it in the hands of you mister Slytherin Prince." I said with a smirk. " Whatever, I'll talk to you later about that." he said as he went back to talking about the heir. " But my father did say this. It's been 50 years since the chamber has been opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it only that they were expelled. The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened a mudblood died". he said.

 Wow we all looked at eachother. Draco is a great Storyteller. he continued. " So it's only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time as for me I hope it's Granger." he said as Ron and I stood up so mad at him. Harry tried to control him but he was already up so he stood up too. " what's the matter with you two you're acting very odd." he said very suspicious. Harry spoke again to cover up Ron. " Stomach ache." he told him. They looked at each other as I told Draco that I'll be back. I told him i had to go check on Starlight. he nodded and let me go. " You better be back." he threaten me. I went up as Harry and Ron were talking still. " Umm Harry your scar." he said to harry as he pointed at Ron's hair. They ran out of the room as Draco yelled at them wondering where they were going.

I checked on Starlight and when I got there she was still sleeping. Awww she's turning into me, always sleeping. i went downstairs to only see Draco on the couch. " where did Crabbe and Goyle go?" I asked him. He turned around to face me. " I don't know, They just ran out maybe getting some more food." he said as I laughed and joined him on the couch. " You know it was mean what you said about Saint Potter and wanting Granger dead." I told him. " well it's true." he said. " well it's also mean malfoy!" I barked at him. He looked at me shocked. I have never used his last name in a long time. " Ok fine I'm sorry Galina I promise never to say it again." he said. 

"You better not." I said firmly. He got closer to me. " Can you forgive me?'' He asked as he kissed my hand. " Yes I will." I said as we both smiled. I went into my lion as he started petting me. I got closer to him as I knocked him down and licked his face. I then let him up and went back to myself. " Oh can I get that gift I found back?" He asked remembering what he found earlier. " No I don't trust you with it." He rolled his eyes at me as he pulled me by my waist closer to him. I rest my head on his chest as we both fell asleep. Man I can't wait for Christmas!!