A Sick Kitten

I woke up the next morning not feeling so well. I went to the restroom and felt my head. I decided to splash some water on my face to cool down and to wake myself up. I went back to the bed to see Draco not in it. I looked around but I still didn't see him. I went and sat on the bed and a few minutes later I felt a strong pair of arms around me and a kiss on the cheek. My head began spinning and I groaned and whined a tad. " Kitten, are you okay?" he asked and I nodded. "Are you sure, you feel weak." he told me and rubbed my arms. I looked up at him kissing my shoulder and my neck and I pushed him away barely. " Meowfooyy" I whined and got under the covers freezing cold. " Baby, are you sure you are okay?" Draco asked worried and felt my forehead. "I'm fine Draco, really." I told him but he didn't buy it.

Draco lifted me over his shoulder and called Eric who came over fast and gave him a confused look." Why do you have my sis like that?" he asked and Draco placed me down softly. I felt like trowing up from being held upside down for so long and sat on the couch to save my head from spinning much more. " She keeps telling me that she is fine but I need to to check her cause I think she might be getting  sick. I felt her arms and they were pretty weaker than what they normally are." Draco explained. " Sis, get up." Eric told me so he could take a look at me. I groaned and stood up gingerly. Eric first felt my arms and made a face. " Well her muscles do seem weaker than they usually are." he agreed with Draco and I rolled my eyes. Then Eric goes to my head and feels how warm it feels " Damn she is pretty heated up, I don't know Draco I think she might be getting a cold or even the flu which would be really bad." Eric said and Draco put a piece of hair behind my ear. Draco licked my cheek and I whined and looked at him.

Blaise woke up and came down the stairs and said good morning to us. " Not really a good morning mate, I think Galina might be getting sick." Draco told him and Blaise awed. "Damn that would suck big time." he said and started to mess up my hair. " Mew!" I said and smacked his hand away. "ow!." Blaise exclaimed. " okay u need to say sorry kitten." Draco said and stood me up and held me in his arms.  I whined, got out of Draco's arms and gave Blaise a hug. " Sorry Blaisey." I said and looked up at him. " I forgive you." he said and patted me on the head. I smiled weakly at him and he placed the back of his hand on my forehead. " She is pretty warm don't you think?" he said to the boys. "Yeah that's what I was telling Draco." Eric said and I whined. "Guys, I'm not sick." I told all three of them and they all didn't believe me. " I believe you." I heard a voice and turned to see Vaden walking up to us. " This is non of your concern or business!" Draco barked at him. "Yeah so you need to back the fuck out of our damn conversation!" Eric added. " Thanks, i hate him, he is always trying to get with my kitten." Draco whispered to him. " Hey, I always have your back." Eric whispered back. Draco nodded to Blaise who wrapped an arm around my shoulder and held me close to him. " Do you guys always  have to make such a scene?!" I said to Draco and Vaden. " Kitten shush, you are not feeling well." Draco said and petted my head. "yes I am but i need to go to the restroom." I said. My stomach wasn't feeling to good and my head was spinning like crazy.

"Okay but Blaise go with her and check on her." Draco told Blaise and he nodded. I already ran to the bathroom and felt my stomach. A few seconds later, Blaise found me trowing up in the toilet. " Draco!, Eric!" I heard him yell and the boys barged in the room and saw me. I finally stopped trowing my guts up and cleaned myself off. I groaned as Draco came up behind me and petted my head softly. " I thought you said you were feeling well baby girl?" he whispered in my ear while petting me and I rolled my eyes. " Please Draco not now." I croaked and he rubbed my arms. He pulled me into an embrace and I tried to push him away. "Draco what if you get sick?" I asked and he placed a finger to my lips. " Shh, I don't care as long as you get better." He replied and kissed my cheek. Eric put his wand to my head and looked at a tad a smoke that had numbers in it. " Well, she has the flu." Eric said. "Damn and a temperature of 103.9 degrees Fahrenheit." Blaise added. "WHAT!" Draco yelled and looked pissed as hell at the numbers. "nooo kitty." He whined and held me tight. " Draco not too tight." I said as a dry cough left my mouth. He loosened his grip and I thanked him. " Remember to keep her well fed Draco even if she doesn't want it." Eric told him and I groaned. Eric and Blaise left and Draco tucked me into bed and gave me some soup he made. I whined but he fed it to me softly and smoothly. I suddenly felt really tired and Draco let me sleep in his arms.