The Drama of Spin The Bottle

It was Saturday morning and I decided to wake up early and make some chocolate butterbeer pudding. I also made one for Draco since he always spoils me with treats. I suddenly got really hungry and ate a quarter of the pudding. " What are you doing kitten." I heard Draco say and I turned around to see him tower over me with no shirt on. "Having a bit of your breakfast." i told him and he looked to see what I made him. " Kitten, you can have it, I don't like pudding.' he said and I pouted. " Okay fine, let me have a taste." Draco said and took the bowl out of my hands. " What flavor?" he asked and I smiled. " Chocolate with a twist." I said and winked. Draco chuckled and put a small spoon in his mouth. I hoped he liked it but his face was plain. He looked at me and gave a small smile. " Is that butterbeer?" he cooed and I nodded while giggling. " It's good kitten. You made me like pudding." he said and I hugged him tightly. " Except, I think I might like your "pudding" better." Draco smirked and I turned pink and called him a ferret.

We went out to the couches and relaxed til Blaise and Eric came in and sat down with us. Eric still had his long hair and I giggled. I showed him the photo I took and he rolled his eyes. " Hey, at least i looked at the camera." he argued and ruffled up my hair which I just  brushed.

" I just brushed my hair" I whined and Eric chuckled and sat next to me and then placed me on his lap

" I just brushed my hair" I whined and Eric chuckled and sat next to me and then placed me on his lap. " Okay I'm sorry sis." he said and rubbed my back. I pouted at him but then began messing up his hair. " ahh Okay okay I guess this is fair." he chuckled annoyed but I smiled at him and finally stopped. I rested my head on him and yawned. "Tired hmm." Draco said and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.  I nodded and as just as I was going to close my eyes, Alyssa owl dropped a letter on Draco's lap and left. Draco opened it and began reading it out loud. 

Dear Galina, Draco, and Blaise,

No time to explain but I need you guys to come to the Hufflepuff common room quickly like really quick. There are also warm chocolate chip cookies for Galina. Hurry, please hurry!

  -Alyssa

"Cookies?!" i shot up and took the note. " is that really the only thing you heard from that whole letter?" Draco asked me and gave me a look. I hissed at him but Eric took me into an embrace. " No, no no Galina, calm down. We don't use that language here okay?" Eric cooed and I growled. " Noo sis." Eric cooed again and Draco had no idea what we were talking about. Eric made me look at him and gave me a stern look. I sighed and he pecked my lips. Blaise, Draco and I all got up and made our way to Alyssa's common room to see what she wants. When we got there Draco asked why Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Neville were here and Alyssa rolled her eyes." I hope Harry lands on Galina and kisses her than you kissing her." she said and we were all confused. " Where are the cookies?" I asked and Alyssa said there weren't any. Draco took me in his arm when I started looking for them and when I was going to look in the other direction, Draco stuffed a warm cookie in my mouth. He kissed my temple and I purred on him and glared at Alyssa.

 He kissed my temple and I purred on him and glared at Alyssa

''Why are we here again?" Harry asked and Alyssa sighed. "We never spend enough time with each other so I was thinking we could all play spin the bottle." She explained and Draco held me close and glared at everyone. " And if you land on someone you don't want to kiss, you can just give them a dare okay and you can kiss them where ever. The hand, the cheek, the lips." she said and everyone nodded. We all sat down in a circle and Alyssa went first. She spun and landed on Neville. I ooed and she rolled her eyes and gave Neville a small kiss on the cheek. We all went in a circle and Hermione was next. She landed on Ron and looked disgusted. " Okay for a dare since there is no way I am kissing Ron, you have to say the first spell that comes to your mind." she said and Ron rolled his eyes. " Oh Wingardium LevioSA" he said and we all groaned. " How many times do I have to tell you it's LevIOsa not LevioSA." she said so annoyed and we all laughed. Ron rolled his eyes and we all laughed again.

" Okay Harry, I guess you're next." Alyssa said and Harry smiled. " Umm Okay." he said and gave the bottle a spin. It landed on me and Draco got super pissed. Alyssa held him back but she didn't do a very good job. Harry leaned in to kiss my cheek but I felt Draco tug on me and I felt something on my lips. Harry quickly pulled away and we both wiped our mouths. Draco's mouth was wide open and Alyssa gave him a look. " I'm just going to say this once but all this was  YOUR fault not Harry's or Galina. YOU  made this happen." Alyssa stated and Harry gave me a hug. " Sorry about that bro." I told him and he chuckled. " No problem little sis, it wasn't your fault." he comforted me and we pulled away. " I'm sorry Galina, sorry Potter." he said and I rubbed his arm and gave him a kiss. " It's okay." I told him and Harry nodded. Draco smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him. " But you owe me." I sternly told him and he rolled his eyes. " Okay princess whatever you say." he cooed and kissed my hand. " So what do I owe you?" Draco asked as we all walked back to the common room. " You'll see." I smirked

To Be Continued..............