Studying for Exams and the Official Date with Draco!

Just because it was the weekend doesn't mean that we can't study for exams. Exams are in a week and I am really nervous. Potions would be easy but not really easy for Herbology and Ancient Ruins. Transfigurations should be simple and so should Charms. I'm not that bad in those classes. Since it was the weekend I didn't have to wear my robes. I decided to put on one of Draco's shirt but I tucked it in because it was so big on me. I also put on some leggings and went to eat.

I bumped into Blaise and Pansy on the way. " Oh would you look who it is, it's my Drakey poo stealer." She said. " Oh shut your bubble gum dum dum looking ass the fuck up pug face. He doesn't care for you." I said and she ran away in tears. Blaise was laughing his butt off as we walked to our seats. Blaise told Draco what I said and he started laughing too. He wrapped his arm around me and hid his face in my shoulder to try and stop laughing. " Oh that was funny kitten but you're right I don't like her. She's not my type." He said.

" Yup you're not that much of a dog person are you?" I asked. "No I only like cats." He replied chuckling as Starlight and I cuddled him. Blaise and Draco chuckled as they looked at us all over Draco. Draco then whispered something in Blaise's ear and I guess it was good news. " Oh man good luck. You the man dude!" Baise said. I stopped and so did Starlight and I asked what was going on. They both looked at each other and said it was nothing. I rolled my eyes and finished eating.

I got up and messed up Draco's, Blaise's and Eric's hair and started walking in the halls. Draco winked at his friends and went slowly after me. Starlight already knew what he was going to do so she let him pass her and told him where I was heading. He nodded and followed me down the hall. I saw that Starlight wasn't with me. I looked behind me and suddenly was against the wall. " Meet me at the Three Broomstick at noon." The voice said. I looked to see Draco smirking down at me and my surprised and kind of scared face.

"Wait what?" I said to him. He ran his fingers through his hair and placed it back on my shoulder. " I said meet me at the Three Broomstick at noon and you better look hot for me ok kitten?" he replied and started walking away from me at a very fast speed. As he left I was still on the wall. I was really confused and just shrugged it off and went to the room since it was getting close to noon. I picked out a black dress off the shoulders with green eggs and bunnies over it. This was my favorite easter dress so I decided to wear it.

I made my way to Hogsmeade and on the way I saw Alyssa and Neville holding hands and Alyssa kissed him on the cheek. Are those two dating now? I mean come on Neville just ask her on a damn date already. I saw the Three Broomstick and I peered inside. It was decorated really nice with candles on a table that had two chairs around it. I went inside to see Draco getting two drinks. ( Butterbeer of course!!!) " Nice decorating Slytherin Prince." I said to him as he looked at me with his drinks.

" Aww thanks kitten and here's your drink madam." he said and kissed my cheek. I giggled and took his hand while putting both our drinks down. " hey why did you take my drink?" he asked me. " I'm going to show you how to dance like a gentleman." I said. " hey I am  a gentleman!" He said back at me. I giggled and took his hands and we began the waltz. We danced all around the room till we decided to sit down. " Nice moves for a first class." I teased. He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a kiss. We heard a snap of a camera and it shocked us both.

We looked to see Alyssa running and I was about to kill her. Draco then sat next to me and kissed me again. I smiled and messed his hair up. He hardened his grip on my arm which made me whimper in pain. Draco chuckled and rubbed the pain off my arm. I smiled and cuddled into his neck. " kitten what are you doing?" he asked me. " Cuddling you like I always do." I replied and kissed his jawline. I was about to give him a hickey but he took me off him and cupped my face so that I could look into his eyes.

" No bad kitten. You know I don't like that so don't do it or else I'll have to punish you ok?" He said to me. I nodded as he walked us out of the place. He used his wand to make the place the way it was before he decorated. We walked hand in hand but then I went around his side because I was getting cold. We went to the library because I told him that we had to study for exams. " Why, I would rather study you." He whined. I gigged and told him no and patted him on the head.

We sat down and quizzed each other on each subject. When it was getting dark and I began to put my head down on the table Draco teleported me to the room. I was already sleeping softly so he did a spell that made my Pj's appear on me and I was under the covers. he put on his sweatpants and came under the covers with me. I yawn and threw myself on Draco, cuddling into his chest purring. He petted me for a while and then he finally fell asleep. 

The next week was exams and I did very well. In potions I aced it and in charms I did like really really good. Transfiguration was the same for me as Charms was but in Herbology and Ancient Ruins I didn't do as good. Draco cheered me up and it kind of helped me. Eric came to me and tried to comfort me and it worked because I cracked a smile. We went out to the courtyard and waited for our next set of classes.

One of these days was really interesting because in Divinations, Professor Trelawney told Hermione that she couldn't see the future and that I could and she stormed out of the room mad. Harry, Alyssa, Ron and I followed her and she showed us her Time Turner. We went back in time to save Buckbeak and we were all happy in the end. Hagrid was the most happy and that made us glad. Harry's grandfather Sirius Black gave a black owl to Ron since he lost Scabbers. We all grouped hug and were ready to start the next year and this year's summer.

I went back to my room and Draco asked where I was. I didn't answer and jumped into his arms really happy. I told him about Sirius and summer and Draco and I both went into our lions and played with each other. When Eric and Blaise came in and saw us, they started laughing as I tugged on Draco's ear while on his back. I jumped off him and ran into Blaise's arms. At first he was a little scared but he got over it because he knew it was me. Eric told him and he's the only other one who know about the lion in me. I started licking his face and then went back to tackling Draco which I won at every time. I can't wait for summer and next year. We have a lot in store.