The Rogue Bludger and Tickle Monster :)

Today was a weird day.  In our class our professor pay no attention to Harry and it was really rude. Today was also another match between Slytherin and Gryffindor. so The whole gang was walking together and we were all talking. " you know what, Lockhart is a brainless git." I said trying to cheer Harry and Ron up. They both gave me weak smiles as we went to take our seats for the game.

A few minutes before the game started Neville came to join us as he took a seat next to Alyssa when they both blushed. I smirked at the two of them as the game started. We all cheered as we saw Harry and I also cheered for Draco since that is my house seeker. I waved to him as he blew me a kiss. The two of them both saw the golden snitch as they both went after it.

Then out of nowhere a Bludger came for them. It was first for Harry til Draco made a remark. " training for the ballet potter?" When they both saw the snitch they were under a platform. It was first after Harry til he caught up to Draco and was then in front of him. Now the bludger was after Draco. At one point they were neck to neck and I had to say it was a fun moment til Draco's broom hit some wood and made him fly off the platform, on the grass and hit where it hurt badly.

I started to run to where the Slytherin team waits and waited for Draco to come. When I saw him I ran into his arms almost knocking him down. " Omg are you ok. Draco Don't you dare ever scare me like that." I said pulling away from him for a few seconds then going back in his arms.He looked at me as he tilted my chin up to face him. I had a few tears in my eyes til he brushed them away and started giving me a few kisses to settle me down. I gave him a small smile as he kissed the top of my head. " Don't worry baby, I'm ok." I gave him a Really look as he just smirked at me.

" I'm glad you're ok." I said. " you do know that gryffindor won and I hope you not that mad." I also replied.  He wrapped his arm around me as we started walking. " How can I be angry when I have my kitten with me." I turned away from him and started blushing. " and you don't have to hide your blushing. It's really cute." He whispered in my ear. We continued walking til we got to the common room and sat down on the couch.

" Kitten?" Draco asked. I looked his way and rested my head on his shoulder. " Hmm." I said. " are you scared about the chamber and all that?" He asked me making sure that I wasn't scared or worried. I just slowly nodded as I nuzzled deeper into his quidditch uniform. He kissed my head and whispered. " don't worry too much about it ok?" I pretended that I was asleep so I wouldn't have to answer. " Kitten!" He said and started tickling me. " Ahhhh Draco stop,stop, Draco stop!" I pleaded as he continued tickling me. " Well then next time answer me Ok?" He said as he finally stopped.

I was so tired from that I was starting to feel my eyelids getting heavy. Draco noticed this and started rubbing them slowly. I then fell right to sleep as Draco carried me all the way to my room and tucked me in. He was about to leave until I moved my hand and grabbed his wrist. " What your not going to say goodnight?" I said. He smirked at me as he came beside me and captured my lips with his. We started snogging til he slowly pulled away smirking. " Goodnight kitty." he said as I smiled at him. I then felt a little jump onto my lap. I saw starlight cuddling Draco and then she came under the covers with me and went to bed.

"You should be getting some sleep, it's 11:45." Draco explained. I quickly sat up in my covers and kissed Draco on the cheek before getting back under and trying to find my sleep. " Goodnight Meowfoy." I said smiling as I went to bed. Getting Draco to tell me about the Chamber of Secrets should be easy and maybe I should date him in the future. Oh well. Goodnight!!