It's Potion time!!

Today was the day to brew up the potion. AHH I can't wait. I went straight to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom as I saw Hermione with Ron and Harry. " hey good job at the game yesterday." I said to harry. " Thanks." he said. " So, here's what we have to do. I will get the stuff for the potions and Galina will try to get any information out of Malfoy." I nodded but Ron thought that Malfoy would never budge.

Alyssa then came in and told us that we should maybe get to class. we all nodded and started walking and alyssa came up to me. " You know Draco was wondering where you were." I asked if she was kidding and she replied no. We all got to potions and we all took our seats. I sat down next to Draco as he started asking where I was all morning. I glanced at Alyssa that made a heart with her hands and mouthed Dralina.

 I rolled my eyes at her and told Draco that I was with Harry, Hermione and Ron. He gave me a small glare till a cauldron tipped over. I saw Hermione grabbed some stuff and ran out of the room with Harry. Draco saw that was a little jumped as he went to put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and then playfully messed up his hair. " Oh merlin, Really Galina." He said trying to put his hair back in place. " you're in trouble little one." He said with a smirk and a threatening voice. I quickly stopped laughing as class was finally over.

I saw Ron and Alyssa going towards the bathrooms as Draco pulled me to a side. " I was kidding, you weren't in trouble I just said that so you would stop."  I nodded as I hugged him tightly. " Aww, Well if it isn't Dralina." I heard Eric say from behind us." I looked shocked, " what.. how do.." I tried saying bug Eric just said he heard it from a little bird. Eric then whispered something in Draco's ear and they both nodded. I crossed my arms wondering what they were talking about until draco pressed his lips on me firmly and slowly pulled away.

" Eric wanted me to do it so he could see Dralina in action." Draco explained. I glared at Draco and Eric and then told then I had to check on Starlight which was a lie so that I can go to the bathroom. When I got there they all waved and told me to come here. I quickly sat down as Hermione explained how the potion would work. I couldn't wait. It's Potions Time!!!