The Hogwarts Express

Omg I am on my way to the school. I am freaking out here people. Yes my brother is going to be king so yes i am a princess. Literally. On with the story.

I went to look for a seat on the train when I heard something. I saw a girl being held to the wall by some boy that's way taller than her. I thought quickly and went up to the boy."Hey!" I said and punched him in the face. He stumbled back and the girl fell to the ground. "Are you alright?" She nodded and responded. She told me about how she tried to sit down in the booth but the boy pulled her away and told her he found the booth first. She was about to get beat up till I came and saved her.

I pulled her up and faced the two boys. "Don't you even think about touching her again, or you'll have me to deal with." Right after I said that a boy with blond hair came in front of the 2 boys. "And if you touch them you'll have me to deal with." a boy with blonde hair said." Excuse me, who the heck do you think you are?"

He gave me a smirk and looked to the girl next to me

He gave me a smirk and looked to the girl next to me."Filthy mudblood." I swung my fist at him and he caught it just in time. "Sorry, right im Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. He dropped my hand The girl next to me started to giggle. "Shut up mud blood." I gave him a glare and said "Im Galina. Galina... Galina Bemoll."He laughed and asked what type of name is that."Well at least I'm not a  filty, snobby, beach blonde git."and stuck my tongue at him. He was shocked.

"Leave us alone and find somewhere else to sit." I barked. Surprised he did what I said and he left with the boys. Before he did leave he gave me a nod of respect and left."Thank you for saving me. I'm Alyssa Ruth." We sat down in our seat and I said "No problem. I'm Galina." We rode on the train and talk and and got our robes on. When i saw the castle I was amazed. This might not be so bad. I can't wait.