Draco's Such A Cute Ferret!

//////Draco's POV////////

I felt something wet on my hand and I opened my eyes to see a lioness licking my hand while cuddling it. I smiled and began petting her. She change back to human and Galina began to hug my side and yawned. "Morning." I said to her and she looked up at me with sleepy eyes. I was back to petting her again as she sat up and rested her head on my shoulder. " morning." She said softly. " you heard about the Triwizard Tournament right?" I asked her and she nodded. " Well Potter's in it if you didn't know." I told her and she shot up. "What!" she said alarmed and I pat her on the back.

"My father and I have a bet on it." I said and smiled and she glared at me. The smile quickly vanished from my face and I decided not to bring it up to her since she and Potter are friends. "I don't want to go to class today." Kitten groaned while putting her head back on my shoulder. I chuckled at her and kissed her forehead. She began to whimper about it so I took her in my lap and cuddled the hell out of her. It was nice to hear her laugh again. I put my face in her neck and began tickling her with my lips til she was too weak to get up out of bed. I held her waist so she wouldn't move that much and it helped a little." Draco let me go!" She said while laughing and I did.

She fell on the other side of the bed and then Starlight jumped on the bed and cuddled my leg. She went over to Galina's leg next and then jumped on her chest making her fall backwards on the mattress. She jumped off the bed and I towered over my kitten. " Is Starlight on your side now?" she asked. "Yup now you're all on your own." I told her while caressing her face. She took my hand and cuddled her face in it. I smiled and laid down next to her. "Are you ready to get up?" I asked her and she shook her head. "Ok come on we're getting up." I told her and picked her up off the bed. " Meowfoy." she whined and I tapped her on the nose which only made her groan more. When her feet touched the ground she fell into my arms on purpose and whined again. I chucked and told her to get dressed in a firm tone.

She looked up at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. " No I'm good daddy." she said and I pressed my forehead against hers. " Kitten." I said firmly. "Moewfoy." she said and rubbed noses with me. I pressed harder and said kitten again but in a more firmer voice. She whimpered and then said no again, smiling. I cupped her face and brought her very close to me. " Galina lee riddle go get dressed right now or else." I told her and she looked shocked. " How do you know my middle name?" she asked and I told her a little bird told me. She glared at me and walked towards the bathroom. I slapped her ass really hard and she was so close to yelling at me. " Draco Lucius Malfoy!!" she barked at me. I rested against the bedpost and smirked really big at her. Man she is sooo  cute when she's mad at me. She walked over to me with a glare on her face and arms crossed.

I couldn't help but to chuckle at her and she came really close to me. "Yes." I said smoothly. "Stop smacking me on the butt, it hurts alot." she exclaimed. I caressed her face with both hands and kissed her on the head. " yeah I'm good love.' I said and turned her around and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Now go get dressed." I said softly and kissed her on her neck. The hickeys I gave her were almost gone and I knew she was happy about that. She kissed me on the cheek and went to go get ready. I may have pinched her softly on her ass and she turned around and glared at me hard.

I chuckled and got ready myself. When she came out she walked right past me to pet Starlight. She bent over and that's when I grabbed her by the hips and brought her to me. She stood up and I have already wrapped arms around her body and rocked her so she didn't get pissed at me. My hands softly rubbed her to keep her calm and it's fun to treat her like a baby. Well she isn't a  baby, she's my  baby girl and no one else can have her. If they do try and take her, I will beat the bloody hell out of them and snog Galina to remind her that she is mine and mine only.She looked back at me and didn't glare. She actually put her head back on my shoulder and relaxed her body. Before that her body was so tight and stiff but now it has calmed down. 

///////Galina's POV/////////

 We walked out to the courtyard and I saw Alyssa and Harry. I went over to them and said hi. I left Draco and he hanged out with some of his Slytherin boys. Harry talked with us for a little and then left and it was just Alyssa and I. We talked for some time til we heard Draco pick on Harry. I heard him mention the bet with his father. " I don't give a damn about what your father thinks!" I heard Harry. We walked closer and Draco was pissed and pulled out his wand. Mr. moody came just in time and taught Draco a lesson. He turned him into a white Ferret and tossed him around. One time he put Draco down someone's pants. Everyone was laughing til McGonnigal stopped it.

Draco was turned back to human and ran off. I told Alyssa I would go check on him and made my exit without people seeing. I saw him running to the common room. I knew I couldn't outrun him in human so I went to my lioness and chased him down. I picked up speed quickly and accidently knocked him down to the floor right in front of the door to the common room. He looked to see what hit him and I was too tired to get up so I just laid on him. " Really what the hell Galina?" He asked and I got off of him. He said the password and entered. I followed but the door shut on me.

I just stared at the door til it opened and jumped in. I looked around for Draco and found him closing the door of his room. It was cracked which was perfect so I nudged my way in. I saw Draco laying on the bed with no shirt on and just in his sweatpants and playing with his wand. I sniffed around and went towards his side of the bed. My tail tickled his foot and he looked down at me. I was sniffing the bed and jumped up and landed on the bed and not on Draco's legs.

" hey baby." He said and petted me. I went back to human and took his hand. " Are you ok?" I asked and kissed it. "  No! I got turned into a fucking..." He started and I finished it." Ferret?" I said and he looked at me with an annoyed face. " Don't remind me." He said and I giggled. " well you do make an adorable ferret." I said and he told me to shut up. I giggled again and went to my lioness and tried to cheer him up. I started playing with his hand and then put a paw on his 6 pack. Draco smiled a little and petted me. I started purring and rolled around on his stomach.

I then towered over him and put my paws on each side of his chest. I began licking his face and he did not see it coming. " Oh merlin Galina stop, stop, please stop, stop!" He said and some of my tongue got in his mouth.  I climbed off of him and smiled at him.  Draco began wiping off the saliva. " eww really Galina it got in my mouth." He complained and I turned back to human. " Well you always have your tongue in my  mouth so it's payback." I stated and he lunged at me. I started to crawl away from him but he caught me and pulled me into him and slammed his mouth on mine and started french kissing me. Draco got his payback by shoving his tongue down my throat and I gagged.  I pulled away and looked at him. " Really Draco were you trying to get back at me by making me deepthroat your tongue?" I asked and he smirked at me and pat me on the head. 

I rolled my eyes at him and got into my PJs. I jumped in bed with Draco and cuddled up to him. " Goodnight my little ferret." I said to Draco and he pushed me away from him. " Hey!" I stated and cuddled back over to him. He wrapped his arm around me and shoved me into his chest.I looked up at him and glared. He smirked and kissed me on the head. " Goodnight daddy's kitten." He said and I rolled my eyes at him and fell asleep.