The Journal and Can't Sleep!!

WARNING! A little bit of sexual content.

I looked over to the clock and it read midnight. Oh my god why can't I sleep. Perhaps I was worrying too much about Eric finding out about me and Draco. God he would kill me for not telling him. I twist and turned but I still couldn't fall asleep.

I saw Draco sound asleep and thank merin he wasn't snoring. I ran my finger through his hair and that's when I notice something on his desk. I slowly went over the his side and saw a Journal. I took it without Draco noticing or waking him up. God he looks so cute sleeping.

The Journal was leather and when I opened it the first page said Property of Draco Malfoy. I made a small light come from my wand as I started going through the pages and I was surprised of what I saw. This was a Drawing book. I never knew Draco was into drawing. I wonder why he didn't say anything about it. By the looks of the drawings he was really good.

One was a picture of me sitting in class listening to the teacher and I guess he decided to sketch me. Another one was him wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissing my neck. it even showed my mark on my lower shoulder. I kept flipping and that's when I looked at Draco and decided to draw him sleeping. Eric always told me I was good so what's the harm of trying.

I got the pencil out of his journal and began with his face and then the rest of his body under the covers. when I finished it looked just like him. I smiled and put his journal back carefully. I went back to playing with his hair when he started to wake up. I quickly pretended to be asleep and put my wand up as he woke up and looked at me.

"Kitten I know you're awake." He said but I didn't move. " don't make me tickle you." He threatened and I quickly got up and clung onto his hips and buried my head into them. " No please don't I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I pleaded as I looked up to him. He smiled at me as he took me slowly off of him. " Why are you up this late anyways it's midnight." he questioned me.

" I don't know I was worrying me awake." I said as he sighed and cupped my face. " Baby you need to stop worrying it drives me crazy and I don't know what to do about it. I love you." He said kissing my forehead. " I love you too but I just can't fall asleep and i was just looking at you sleeping and I'm sorry but you're adorable when you are sleeping." I truthfully said as I slowly laid down on the mattress.

Draco slowly went on top of me both of his legs on either side of me. He was really light as I just looked at him as he leaned down to my face. " Kitty just try and relax your body so it can fall asleep and then you  will be able to sleep ok." he said as he gave me that mischievous smirk as I gulped. " umm what are you going to do to me?" I asked as he went down lower and licked both of my lips which made me freeze and go red. Draco then pushed his lips on me which made me gasp as Draco got full access of my mouth.

He cupped my face so I didn't resist his cold hands or lips. He then slid his tongue in as he tried to find mine but I tried to pushed it back. When he found it, he defeated my tongue with no effort as he was a lot stronger than me. I tried to push him away but when my hand reached contact with his skin I just melted right into him which made him smirk." I guess you are a smitten kitten for me baby." He whispered in my mouth as continued to play with my mouth. He removed one of his hands from my face and reached under my top.

His cold hands made me shiver as he rubbed my warm skin. He decided to go higher and I tried to stop him but he just firmly kissed me which made me weak and a little dizzy. He went higher til he got to my stomach which he rolled my shirt up to. He pressed his stomach against mine as I shivered again. He chuckled and rolled my shirt down as he began tongue waring me. Draco's hand went up to my chest as he traced one of my curves. I began to send shivers up and down my spine which Draco smirked at.

His hand gently closed on it as he squeezed it gently making me let out a soft gasp and moan.     "Smitten" he whispered again smirking as he removed his hand from my shirt. He was right about my body relaxing as it slowly began to fall asleep. Draco took this moment to play around with my hair as he slowly began snoging me without the tongue. his hips slowly began rubbing up and down my body making contact with mine. He smirked as I softly began moaning as his member was making contact with me. His arm slowly moved my legs to rub against his hips.

Draco saw that I was relaxed enough and slowly got off of me. I looked at him as he smirked at his masterpiece. I slowly crawled to him on all fours since he was sitting up and crawled over and sank into his stomach. He began petting me as he looked down smiling. " you ready to try and sleep now?" he asked and I nodded. Draco laid me down as I finally spoke. " Draco next time don't kiss me and then make it feel like you're making love to me." I said as he laid down next to me.

"  Ok fine but don't deny that you like it love." he smirked and I didn't deny it since he was my boyfriend. " Ok then try and sleep and DON'T worry about anything alright?" He said as he stroked my head. I nodded and to be surprised it did work. I was asleep like that. I felt Draco smile at me and he went to bed as well.