The Third Task

(Day before the challenge)

I woke up to Draco getting his robes on. " Draco, where are you going?" I asked and yawned. Draco turned around and I got up. " I'm meeting up with Crabbe and Goyle." he said and I wrapped my arms around him. " I'll make it up to you tonight i promise babygirl." Draco cooed and kissed my head. I smiled and went to get my robes on as well. Draco smacked my ass softly and I shook my head smiling. Draco smirked and left with his goons.

(Almost bedtime..)

Draco came back like he promised. I was out of the common room and when i saw him, I ran into his arms and cuddled his neck and took in a nice scent of his cologne and his shampoo. I sighed in heaven and he chuckled. " Do i smell good or something?" Draco asked and I nodded and sniffed again. " You always smell so damn good, even in the morning." I said and the boys chuckled. "Well, i'ma take a shower and then we can go to bed okay kitten." Draco said and I nodded. He gave me a kiss and I smiled as they went into the common room. I was about to enter as well but professor Moody stopped me. " Ms. Riddle'' he said and I nodded. " Yes professor." I said timidly and he raised his wand and I blacked out....

(Day of the third challenge) (No one's perspective)

Draco woke up to see Galina not next to him in bed and he got worried. Eric came in and they decided to look for her before the challenge started. They couldn't find her and thought she was already sitting down waiting for the task to begin. They bumped into Alyssa and she said she hasn't seen Galina. Draco got even more worried and they took their seats and looked around for Galina. The tournament began and it looked like it was a maze. At the end was the cup and Dumbledore gathered everyone around him. He warned Harry, Cedric and the others about what lies in the maze. They took their places and the task began. Everyone entered the maze and it was exciting. They were all looking for the cup and trying to find their way through the maze. Suddenly the maze began moving and the vines of the maze began grabbing people. Also spiders began coming at Harry and Cedric. Stupefy was working and they began running. They found the cup and something else.....

(Galina's POV)

I heard running and I looked to see Harry and Cedric. " What the hell are you doing here?" Harry asked surprised to see me and I told them all that happened was I was with Professor Moody and then I was here. Harry gave me a hug and we all stared at the cup shining in front of us. '' Harry, take it, you saved me so you should have it." Cedric said and Harry shook his head. " no you should have it." Harry argued back. the maze began coming in closer so Harry said for all of us to reach for it. " On three all of us grab it okay?" Harry said and started counting. " 1..., 2... 3!" he said and we all ran for it....

When we grabbed it, we ended up in some type of graveyard.

 " Umm where are we?" I asked kinda scared. I got closer to Harry and Cedric and Cedric shook his head.  I don't know but this can't be good." He said and Harry agreed. " Right wands at the ready." Harry said and we all pulled out our wands. We all looked around and I saw a huge statue. " Umm harry." I said and I showed him the name on the statue. " Tom Riddle." I said and Harry's scar began to burn. I started to feel a bit dizzy and I knew that wasn't good news.