BuckBeak and the Teasing again!

We were all sitting at the Great Hall talking about the dementors that came on the train. Hermione told us about what happened to Harry while Ron was nodding. I was sitting next to Harry as Alyssa was sitting next to Nivelle. On the Train Alyssa and I both got asked out and you might already know who asked me. YUP! Draco and I were walking to our seats when he asked if I would like to go to Hogmead with him and I nodded while blushing slightly. I looked over to the Slytherin table behind us. I still didn't see Draco or my brother. Where are they?

Harry was thanking us for such a great birthday as he hugged me beside me. Alyssa started awwing and Harry was confused. " What with the awws?" Harry asked. " Oh nothing I'll tell you later." Alyssa said with a smug on her face. I removed Harry's hand and started giving Alyssa the death stare. Alyssa pointed behind me as I felt some arms wrap gently around my neck and shoulders. I looked up to see Draco smiling.  I still didn't get a good look since some of my hair was in my face. " Hi Kitty" he said as he kissed my cheek and sat at his table. Eric came right behind him as he told me to get to the slytherin table. I rolled my eyes and sat between Draco and Eric.

 I finally got a great view of Draco and wow, He really did change. I saw him wearing my ring that I gave him which made me smile. Then I notice something that was really different and I had to say I liked it. His hair wasn't greased it was down. I didn't notice that I was staring at him the whole time and Draco noticed it and smirked. He scooted closer to me and leaned into my ear. " Like the view kitten?" he asked smirking at me. I nodded and then snapped out of the staring and was confused. " Wait what?" I asked. " you were staring at me the whole time I sat down." I suddenly turned red and looked down for a second. " Oh I'm sorry." I said a little bashful and a light red.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead as he looked towards Harry. " hey potter" he said as Harry turned around quit annoyed. " Is it true that you fainted?" He said as everyone but me did fainting motions. He rolled his eyes and turned around. I slapped Draco lightly on the cheek as he winced in pain. " Oww!" he said as he covered his cheek. " I barely even touched you geez." I said as I kept eating. I failed to notice a bruise on his cheek that was quit bad. " I'm just glad you said that you will go on a date with me." he said smiling at me. " can you not call it a date." I asked. " what am I suppose to call it, a get together?" he asked and I nodded. Draco rolled his eyes as we all got up an to our classes.

 Our next one was Care of Magical Creatures. We had  Divinations last and now we were making our way past Hagrid's hut and to the forest. Hagrid was teaching as he gave us a weird book. Harry asked what to do and Hagrid said to rub the spine. At that moment Draco started to trace down my spine. I moved away and told him to cut it out. Him and his friends started laughing. " I'm just teasing you." He said as he side hugged me. " get a room." Ron said. " yeah Draco get a room." I added. " Ok I'll get one but you'll be in it with me." Draco replied with a smirk as Hagrid started. " wait til my father hear that they're letting this oaf teach classes." he said.

 Harry was now sick of him and took it into his own hands. " Shut up malfoy!" He said as a crowd surrounded them. Draco looked to me as I shook my head no but he didn't listen to me and walked closer to Harry. I felt bad for Harry since Draco was a lot taller. he looked up  and pretended to be scared." Dementor! Dementor!" he said as he pointed to the sky. Harry was already scared and I was mad.I walked in front of the two and went in front of Harry. " Harry stop, oh wait not you Harry." I said as I turned around and hugged him. " Draco stop it ok just stop terrorising poor Harry."  I said and I wasn't prepared for what was next.

 Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the two. Two of Draco's friends went for each of my wrist as they put me next to Draco while still holding my wrist. " Don't touch her like that." Harry said to Draco. " oh please she's mine." he said as he kissed me fiercely. Everyone was staring and whispering as Draco snogged me in front of Harry. I tried to escape and when I did I broke the kiss and slapped him across the same cheek I did in the Great Hall and it was hard.  He winced in pain, with a few tears in his eyes as I walked towards Harry as he lead me away from Draco. Class started and Hagrid asked for a student. Everyone backed up but Harry and I. He told us exactly what to do and we followed his words. The Hippogriff's name was Buckbeak and I remembered him from somewhere. Hagrid then put us both on Buckbeak's back and went flying on him. I had my arms around Harry because I was scared but it soon was fun.

We landed and Draco wasn't pleased. he went up to him and ended up getting scratched badly. He started whining as I calmed Buckbeak from striking again. Hagrid took him to the Hospital wing as I grabbed Draco's stuff and went with him. " you're going to regret this. You and your bloody chicken." Draco whined as he left for the Hospital. Alyssa whispered in Harry's ear and Harry kept staring at me the whole time I was going to check on Draco. Oh no she told Harry I liked him. I'm in trouble. Well I kinda like him more as a brother.