Fighting, Yelling and Detention Oh My!!

The next morning Draco was furious for some reason. He started pacing the room growling. "Draco what's wrong?" I asked. He was muttering something under his breath and when I asked him he just looked at me. " I'm mad at Vaden for sending you that note." He replied. " You're mine and mine only and if I see the git hanging around you anymore I will hex him till he's dead." He finished. I was wide eyed and Starlight made a ohhh sound. " Is that necessary Draco?" I asked not getting that close to him.

He nodded and picked up his wand. He started walking towards the door and I stopped him. " Draco please don't if you do this you will get into a lot of trouble." I tried explaining but he wouldn't listen. Draco grabbed my wrist and slammed me into the wall. His body was invading mine as he caressed my face. " why are you trying to stop me?" he asked. " because I don't want you to get hurt and I love you." I said. He smiled at the words I love you but then his face went back to scowling.

Draco leaned in more to me and took my lips in his. One hand was resting next to my head and the other one was slithering up my thigh. I moved my hands to his chest and brought him forwards towards me. When he pulled away he was much calmer. I smiled at him and put my forehead against his. " I love you too kitten and now I have to go kill someone for trying to pick up my kitten." he smirked and left. I knew I wasn't able to change his mind but at least he was calm.

Starlight looked at me worried and I felt the same. " yeah I'm worried too Starlight but I think he'll be ok." I said to keep me not nervous. I walked down the halls and ran into Alyssa and told her everything. " Oh yeah I just saw them, come on!" she said as we went to go see the fight. When I saw it I was scared for Draco. He was doing ok but then Vaden shot him in the arm and I ran to him. It wasn't bad but Snape and McGonagall came and put them both in detention. Vaden and Draco were yelling at each other the whole time. I was scared and Alyssa was just staring at the boys being dragged off cursing all the way.

I told Alyssa that I would go check on him and she nodded singing Dralina. I glared at her and went to the Detention Hall. I saw the two in there and they were writing an essay about why what they did was wrong. I told the lady behind the desk that I was here to check in on his arm and all and she said ok. I ran over mad at Draco and slammed my hands on the table. Both boys looked at me and were at the same table.

" Damn why are you all mad?" Draco asked rubbing my arm. " I'm mad because you decided to get yourself in fucking detention!" I almost yelled. " Did you just curse?" Draco asked and I glared at him. " Why did you do it?" I asked him. " Why did you get in some stupid fight and what was it even about?" I asked again. " Umm I did it because I was mad and itwasaboutyou." That part he mumbled but I got him to clear it for me. "Because it was about you!" He didn't mumble that time.

" Galina you're my girlfriend and no one else can have you. You're my little kitten that doesn't need to be picked up by some ugly slytherin boy." He said glaring at Vaden. " THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE!" I yelled at him. Everyone and even the staff was staring at me. I hid my face and sat down. " Draco I know I'm yours but that doesn't mean you have to fight someone and now that your in detention it's even worse and besides how long do you stay in here anyways?" I asked He thought about it and then told me. " Well I have just today and he had a week. Part of it was that he almost raped a teacher." Draco said. I looked scared but Draco whipped it away by caressing my face.

I looked at his arm curious and he got the hint. " Galina it's not bad so.." He started and I cut him off and went to see his arm. He was right it was a little scratch. I kissed him on the scratch and rubbed it. " Ok Miss Bemoll time to go." The lady behind the desk said. I told her a minute but she said no. I ignored her as she said my name again. " What?" I snapped. " MIss Bemoll you will get detention tomorrow with Vaden for the comment. Draco started laughing but he got detention again too.

I walked out the the Hall and went to my common room. I ate my dinner in there and then went to get dressed for bed. I put on Draco's quidditch uniform just for fun and hopped in bed. Starlight jumped in too and I grabbed Draco's Drawing and began looking through them again. I heard talking downstairs but I pay no attention to it. I showed the drawing of Draco sleeping and she smiled at it knowing it was mine. I kept showing her more of them and then I came across one that wasn't there before. It was a wedding scenery and a bride and groom kissing. The groom looked a lot like Draco and Starlight pointed out me as the bride. I smiled at this one and kissed it.

I decided to put it away so that Draco wouldn't get mad at me for stealing his stuff. I then took my wand and started playing with it. I did the patronus spell on accident and some type of large dog appeared. Starlight was playing with it as I smiled at my work. I put my wand in the drawer and cuddled up with my cat. Finally Draco came in and saw me in his uniform. I didn't see him yet because I was playing with Starlight using the yarn Draco got me. I heard a snap of a camera and looked to see Draco smiling. " Nice outfit." He said. I smiled and gave him a hug. " What took you so long?" I asked him.

He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. " I had to finish that stupid essay about why fighting is bad." He scowled. " Well it is, someone could get hurt." I said pointing to his arm. He rolled his eyes and got into his sweatpants. I giggled at him in his bare chest right in front of me and he didn't care. " Aww does kitten like daddy's chest?" He asked in that baby voice. " I do like daddy's chest." I said back roaming all around it. He tilted my face up to him and nuzzled my nose and then swirled me around. I told him to put me down and he obeyed.

He pulled me into a hug which made me lose my balance and fall on the bed with him on top of me. " get off." I said laughing and pushing him off. I got under the covers and Draco just looked at me. " What?" I asked. " Nothing it's just you're so adorable." he said and went to his side and crawled in. He got on top of me again but I told him to stop. He didn't listen and just kissed me slowly. I cuddled his hair and he went deeper slipping his tongue in as well. We french kissed for a while and then decided it was time to sleep. Tomorrow I had stupid detention and I was not happy. I went next to Draco and fell asleep cuddling him and Starlight cuddling me.