Valentine's Day and the Letters

Today was officially Valentine's Day and Draco was over the top. In the morning He woke me up with some butterbeer and a heart formed in the foam and next he handed me two red roses. I told him that I'm more of an simple person not over the top but he wasn't really listening and decided to cut me off by kissing me. " I don't care you're mine and I can give you whatever I want to ok." he said as he pulled away from the kiss.

I rolled my eyes at him. " Fine but please not so much." I asked but he just chuckled and shook his head no. I got into a red strapless dress and a leather jacket over it. He got dressed too and we made our way to eat. The Great Hall was filled with pink, red and white hearts. It kind of made me a little sick. We sat down and Alyssa came running towards the Slytherin table. Alyssa is sitting at every table but hers.

The Slytherins didn't really mind that much anymore they just roll their eyes. " Hey love birds what's happening?" She asked very bubbly. " Nothing much." Draco said. Alyssa then looked at my side to see Starlight pop out of my leather jacket. We all saw her jump in my lap and purred. I picked up a strawberry and fed it to her. She took the strawberry and ran to eat it on Draco's lap. " So how are you and Neville doing?" I asked. She turned red and said fine softly. I giggled at her and ate another strawberry. Alyssa picked up a  red velvet cupcake and took a bite. Draco was busy petting Starlight that I thought of something and whispered it to her.

She nodded and I ran my fingers through Draco's hair and was petting him. " Good boy." I started saying and all the boys plus Alyssa and I were laughing. " Nice one Galina." Theodore Nott said. I smiled at him and Blaise and Eric were cracking up. Draco got embarrassed really quickly. He took my hands away from his hair. " Don't make daddy punish you." He said so only Alyssa and I could hear.

Alyssa looked at Draco scared and told me she lost her appetite. I looked Draco in the eyes. " you're not daddy." I said and nuzzled him. He smirked at me and we all began eating again. I was about to eat a strawberry but Draco snatched it. " Boy you gonna die." Alyssa told him. I quickly got a fork and swiftly made the change. When Draco saw that he was about to eat a fork and not the fruit he looked at me nibbling on it. " See I can steal thing too." I told him. " Yeah and your virginity's next." He remarked smirking.

Alyssa and I were both staring at him. We broke the stare when a small pile of letters dropped on my lap. Starlight went over and sniffed them. She then went to Draco and took a green card out of his robe and put it on the top of the pile. I picked it up and was about to open it when he gently took it away. I pouted at him. " You'll read it in the room." He said. I nodded and opened the first one. I wasn't prepared to see what was written.

      Dear Galina,

Mind if I Slytherin Bed with you!

           From, Random Person

Draco looked at it and was about to explode. When Alyssa saw it she laughed and asked who it was from. I told her it said random person and we were both stumped. Even Starlight was really mad and began sniffing for the person. She crawled till she came to Vaden's shoe. I heard a small growl and suddenly Vaden began screaming. He stood up to see scratches and bites everywhere. Starlight stood in my lap and just smiled at me and Draco.

Alyssa looked at Starlight frightened but I told her that everything was fine. She went over to another table leaving Draco and I with my cat. Draco knew right then that Vaden sent the letter and he was about to kill him. I put my hands on his chest and sat him down. " Ok easy there Draco. Calm down ok." I told him. He obeyed me as he took my hand as we left with Starlight behind us. 

Theodore was staring at Starlight. She noticed it and pretended to pounce on him. He jumped back as Starlight and a few other boys laughed. She caught up to Draco and nudged his leg. He looked down and picked her up. We all went inside and sat on the bed. Draco kept his promise and handed me his card.

 Dearest Kitten,

I want to wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day. 

I love you so much and wish I could just throw you in a box and keep you wherever I go. I thought about that one but I realized it would be too rough so I decided that I would just marry you.

I love you with all my heart future Mrs. Malfoy!

                   Love, Draco

I smiled at him and bear hugged him. I was so happy that I had a few tears. Even Starlight was too. She went to the restroom and came out with a tissue. We laughed at the site of her using one and I hold out my hand as Draco took it. " You know I haven't took you on a proper date yet." He said smirking. " Draco I told you no big things." I reminded him. " Oh shush you know how fancy I am so how's around easter?" He asked. I nodded as we both got ready for bed. I put on another one of Draco's shirt and got in bed with him. We both kissed goodnight and fell asleep in each other's arms.