The Map and meeting Aldridge.

It was already near Christmas time. I know right time flies. So Harry and I were talking till he showed me a map. " This Marauders Map will let you see anyone at anytime." He said as I took the map. " I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." I said and pointed my wand to the map. Harry was surprised that I knew the spell to open it.

 The map opened to see everyone. I saw Draco and Eric were in the common room and Alyssa was hanging with Longbottom.

Then I saw someone that I never saw before at this school. " Umm Harry do you know someone named Aldridge?" I asked showing the name walking in the Slytherin common room. He shook his head no as I took the map and went to find out for myself.

 As I walked in he was gone. I checked the map again and I was right. I put the map away as soon as my boyfriend came to me.

" Hey kitten." Draco said wrapping his arm around me as he kissed my cheek. I smiled and nuzzled him." You guys have to be dating right." Eric asked. I shook my head and so did Draco after I pinched him softly. We all sat down as I slept on Draco for a while. " You ready to become a lion Draco?" Eric asked as I looked confused at the two.

 " Over Christmas break we are going to see what your Animagus is worthy of. I have already ran your DNA and you actually are a lion but a different color of fur.(White but no one knows that yet) So during Christmas break when the cousins are over we will train you to become a strong leader." Eric explained. I was so happy that the cousins were coming over so that means I can scare Bryan again.

 Bryan is one of my cousins that every year I get to scare him and right now I'm winning. It was soon getting dark as Eric kissed me goodnight on the forehead and gave Draco a hug as I went upstairs with Draco following. I got into my PJs and cuddled in bed. Tonight when Draco is asleep I will use the map to see who this Aldridge is. " Goodnight baby." Draco said climbing in bed facing away from me. I traced down his spine just like he did to me before the Buckbeak encounter.

He looked at me as I giggled. he messed up my hair and turned back around." Night Draco." I said as he went to bed and it soon became midnight. I went out of the common room and looked at my map. Aldridge was the only one out of bed besides me and was in the halls. I went into my lion and ran the halls, searching for the kid. Next thing you know CRASH! I ran right into someone knocking the person down with me on top of it.

I quickly got off and started apologising in lion. I stopped because I knew they wouldn't understand and looked to see who the person was. It was a small boy with a few freckles and brown hair. I saw the robes he was wearing and he was in Slytherin. I went up to him as he backed away from me scared. This must be Aldridge. I took out the map and pointed to his name.

He looked down and understanded. " Oh yeah I'm Aldridge, Vaden Aldridge." he said. Hey! Copycat. That's what Draco says when he meets someone new. Wait till my boyfriend hears about this! I gave him a glare and started circling and sniffing him. " Ok listen here if you try anything fishy I will personally claw your eyes out because I don't really trust you. Got it!" I said all in growls and roars since I was still in lion form.

He ran away from me as Mrs Norris came up to me. I backed away slowly but she told me she wouldn't hurt me. She started asking me about a small black and white cat running around and I knew she was referring to Starlight.

 I told her that I will keep an eye out for her and she asked who I was. I told her that Dumbledore sent me to keep this school in check since there are dangers around the school. she nodded and asked to be friends with me.

 I nodded as she ran away. that was odd. Mr flinch's cat want to be my friend? I'm a student here. Suddenly I heard footsteps and ran back to my common room. I turned back to human and crawled in bed and fell asleep.

 I didn't know Draco was in the bathroom so when he came out he looked at me strangely and went to bed as well after he ruffled up my hair. Oh well I hope he didn't know I was up tracking people down and being asked to be friends by Mrs Norris. I would be in BIG trouble.